Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Smoky Black Stallion

Postby Wolves of Rain » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:13 pm

~Teya~ wrote:
Username: ~Teya~
Name: Cocoa
Height: 15.00hh
Short Story: Cocoa is a rescue horse that was abused when he was young. They wanted him for his rare breed and markings but he was soon rescued and taken away from his abusive home. Ever since then he was very skiddish, and wasn't willing to trust anyone. the center was just a few days from putting him down becuase no one wanted to adopt him when Snowy came along. Snowy was a young girl, at the age of 14 with (you guessed it,) snowy blonde hair and light crystal blue eyes and freckles. The second Snowy saw Cocoa she knew she just had to have him!
At first, Cocoa was skeptical, and would run away from Snowy. But soon warmed up to Snowy with her soft voice, and gentle touch.
Cocoa now enjoys going on long rides with his owner and eating as many carrots as his heart desires.
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smoky Black Stallion

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Short Story: Cocoa is a rescue horse that was abused when he was young. They wanted him for his rare breed and markings but he was soon rescued and taken away from his abusive home. Ever since then he was very skiddish, and wasn't willing to trust anyone. the center was just a few days from putting him down becuase no one wanted to adopt him when Snowy came along. Snowy was a young girl, at the age of 14 with (you guessed it,) snowy blonde hair and light crystal blue eyes and freckles. The second Snowy saw Cocoa she knew she just had to have him!
At first, Cocoa was skeptical, and would run away from Snowy. But soon warmed up to Snowy with her soft voice, and gentle touch.
Cocoa now enjoys going on long rides with his owner and eating as many carrots as his heart desires.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smoky Black Stallion

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:45 am

~Teya~ wrote:

Sorry I'm late. Congrats! Cocoa's yours! Would you like a change of background(Grassy, cobblestone, or plain white)?
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me