God of Duplicity

"God of Duplicity" by gotw3

Dressup entry

God of Duplicity

Postby gotw3 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:26 am

One from the legion of Nameless Gods. The two headed deer, symbolizing duplicity; of choice, of life and death, of good and evil. This god is also patron of autumn nights.

This god only emerges during nighttime during the fall season. At times benevolent and at times malicious, it grants favor and holds grudges with impunity. It is surrounded by illusory swarms of countless stars- and a moon, floating just above its head. Cloaked in shadow, with wings of bone, it flies across the night skies.

When praying to this god, pray for safety on autumnal nights, or pray that this god grant you the ability to make correct and fateful choices. If one wants their wish granted, a sacrifice is necessary, and this god favors live animal sacrifice. Smaller woodland animals are acceptable, such as rabbits or squirrels, but one's wish will certainly be granted if a deer is sacrificed.

When sacrificing at its altar, live sacrifice can be avoided by burning autumn branches. Responses to these sacrifices are unreliable, however.
gotw3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me