Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yan Adopt #1 - Open!

Postby Tundra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:37 am

Hope ya don't mind me makin it all fancy like this Dave XD

Yan are loyal creatures, recently found and domesticated in various countries around the world. They are sentient beings from a far off world, though from where we have yet to learn. They sport four sets of eyes, two of which that have scelra and a pupil, and one bellow each eye that are entirely pupil-less. Most Yan sport a large beak of sorts, and small ears that are usually tipped black. Various parts of their body flow like clouds and disappear, giving them a mystical appearance. The rims of their ears are distinctly dark in color, making them seem almost cat-like.
Within our current culture we've taken up dueling our Yan's with one another as a sport of sorts. During duels a Yan will face another Yan in the hopes of raising their stats and leveling up to their next level

To catch a wild Yan you MUST own at least one Yan already (your starter Yan) and you must complete a scenario written for the Yan in question. If you complete this scenario form correctly the first try you will win the Yan! If not, you will not be able to try for the Yan again.
This being said, you cannot edit your scenario sheet once it's posted - each scenario is different and the user who completes the sheet correctly first will win over the heart of that wild Yan!

Edits;
    * Common fur edits - Back Legs
    * Common back edits - Scales
    * Common tail edits - Flowing tail
    * Common Edit - Eye Scar(Gained from the battle)

Level;
    Beginner

Stats;
    Agility 4 9
    Strength 20
    Charisma 9
    Vitality 22

Nature;

*Skittish (+ five to base Agility)

To enter for this Yan, please fill out this form using the actions within the brackets(An example is posted). The first person to pick the right actions and completed the form correctly gets this darling.

Yan and User info Here wrote:Username: --
    Representative Yan: --
    Link to Yan's creation page: [url]Link[/url]
"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you." Your Yan [bolts into action / watches from afar/ cautiously moves forward] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [save the wild yan / destroy Yau] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [yes / no] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [goes for Yau's front legs / goes for Yau's flanks / goes for Yau's eyes/goes for yau's neck/goes for Yau's back legs], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau is pushed back for the day, but moves on to attack others/ Yau is defeated, we are Victrous! / Yau defeats us but is defeated regardless by another flock.]
Code: Select all
[list][quote="Yan and User info Here"]Username: --
    Representative Yan: --
    Link to Yan's creation page: [url]Link[/url][/quote] [/list]
 [i]"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you."[/i] Your Yan [bolts into action / watches from afar/ cautiously moves forward] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [save the wild yan / destroy Yau] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [yes / no] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [goes for Yau's front legs / goes for Yau's flanks / goes for Yau's eyes/goes for yau's neck/goes for Yau's back legs], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau is pushed back for the day, but moves on to attack others/ Yau is defeated, we are Victrous! / Yau defeats us but is defeated regardless by another flock.]

FOR an example!
    Yan and User info Here wrote:Username: Woo a Username
    Representative Yan: A Yan is here somewhere..Misplaced her i guess
    Link to Yan's creation page: Yans Page something like this
"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you." Your Yan [watches from afar] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [destroy yau] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [yes] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [ goes for yan's flanks], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau defeats us but is defeated regardless by another flock.]
Last edited by Tundra on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yan Adopt #1 - Open!

Postby Ms.moo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:20 am

"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you." Your Yan [bolts into action] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [save the wild yan] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [no] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [goes for Yau's eyes1], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau is defeated, we are Victrous! / ]
Ms.moo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melonbread » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 am

Yan and User info Here wrote:Username: Melonbread
    Representative Yan: Sen
    Link to Yan's creation page: Link
"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you." Your Yan [cautiously moves forward] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [save the wild yan] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [yes] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [goes for Yau's eyes], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau defeats us but is defeated regardless by another flock.]
Melonbread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:43 pm

wonderwho? wrote:"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you." Your Yan [bolts into action] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [save the wild yan] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [no] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [goes for Yau's eyes], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau is defeated, we are Victrous! / ]

Wonderwho, you need to own a Yan to adopt this Yan. Please go to the first colored in image and create your very first YAN! Once this is done, you may REPOST your form to attempt to own this Yan.

On that note, still no correct Action choices to win this guy. Ill give a few hits to help it along for anyone else who wishes to try to gain his trust.
Hint #1: For ones self
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:51 am

Yan and User info Here wrote:Username: -- Gallifrey
    Representative Yan: -- Prince Rockstar
    Link to Yan's creation page: Here!
"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you." Your Yan [cautiously moves forward] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [destroy Yau] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [yes] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [goes for Yau's flanks], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau is pushed back for the day, but moves on to attack others]
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Gallifrey wrote:
    Yan and User info Here wrote:Username: -- Gallifrey
    Representative Yan: -- Prince Rockstar
    Link to Yan's creation page: Here!
"Tremble before me, little Yan! You shall fall victim to me like those before you." Your Yan [cautiously moves forward] as the wild Yan attempts to fight the Great Hellion Yau. You're spurred on by the need to [destroy Yau] before they get hurt but you're too late. Yau has injured them? [yes] it seems... Does the wild Yan have this under control? You can't tell from here.
Regardless, your Yan is in the fray at your command and [goes for Yau's flanks], failing to stop him in the slightest. How will this end...?
[Yau is pushed back for the day, but moves on to attack others]

Sorry this tooks o long...I admit..I forgot. Congratz! You guessed the right combo to win this darling. Post beneath this post with the name and info for the design.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me