Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Calsenhtra adopts (Private species) by Diabolik-Trash~

Based on Click to view
Artist Diabolik-Trash~ [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Calsenhtra adopts (Private species)

Postby Diabolik-Trash~ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Welcome to the Yunori woods, it's an odd little place in the middle of an eternal storm, However once inside the woods all trace of the storm vanish, not even the wind can be heard. It's said only those chosen by the beings within can make it inside, those with bad intentions find themselves wandering about aimlessly until they tire and give up. The woods are home to a wide array of odd and wonderful species, from three headed mice with many limbs to some of the more ethereal species such as a bird that seems to be made of glass. The rarest species in these woods are a being known as a Calsenhtra, a shy creature that governs the weather. They have been observed to behave in a way similar to deer, preferring to flee rather than fight and are usually found in large herds consisting of a single family each. They don't appear to have genders so it is unclear how they reproduce. They stand at anything from 1 to 6 metres tall depending on age and have a gentle disposition despite their intimidating size. They've occasionally been heard speaking with one another in hushed whispers in a language never heard before, they're highly intelligent and seem to be on par with humans.

These will occasionally be open for customs or I may put up an odd adopt now and then.
Last edited by Diabolik-Trash~ on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diabolik-Trash~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me