Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MB #13

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:41 am

Lil orphan bab for y'all!

Code: Select all
Name:
300 words min personality:

Will judge after 3 forms have been competed!
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MB #13

Postby LaserFoxes » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:10 am

Name: Floss
Why are they mad?:
They kept sticking their chewing gum in their fur, and now they can't get it out.
Floss likes to play games, and that involves pranking. Mostly himself. He is very forgetful, and so he plays pranks on himself to help him remember stuff. Like once when he needed to do math, he put all his math homework in a bucket perched on a door, and if he didn't remember to do it before we went to bed, it would fall and hit him on the head. He ended up getting a really bad bruise on his head, but he remembered to do his homework the next time! He is always mad at himself for doing these pranks, but he doesn't ever stop doing them! He likes to talk, but sometimes he never speaks up, which gets himself even angrier about the awkward silence going on around him. He is always yelling at something, and we he isn't, he starts to get confused and just rants at himself for not yelling enough. He likes other games that do not involve pranking though, like sharks-and-minnows, hop scotch, and even old computer games, such as Cheetahmen for the Action 52, or pong. He also likes rpg games, like Dungeons and Dragons or just plain LARPing. Floss as well as liking to play the piano (very poorly, he's tone deaf), enjoys to 'sing' (much more similar to yelling at the top of his lungs while he bangs his hands on the piano) when he's home alone. He tells people he's in a gang, which he is definitely not, but it's more of a group of school friends that he plays dungeons and dragons with while they watch the Kirby Right Back at cha anime in the background. He often will brag about how much weight he can lift (15 pounds/the bar), and won't let you tell him anything but that he is the strong mad birb you've ever laid eyes on.
My first pet!!! Watch him grow!!
LaserFoxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Name:
Why are they mad?:

This will be types tomorrow hnngh
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawoof » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:19 am

Name:

res if I have time : )
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Unlucky thirteen! XD

Name: Jinx

Why are they mad?: Jinx had been wandering the cold city before finally stepping into a shop to escape the cold. One look at her was all the store owner needed before stomping his way to her.
"Out." He growled, giving her a sharp stare.
"W-why?" She stammered. confused.
"I don't need pests, only costumers, now out." Jinx apparently hadn't moved fast enough for his liking because he quickly gave her a quick push out the open door. She skidded on the ice and landed awkwardly on her paws. The necklace that had been wrapped around her neck broke off and skidded away.
"Nonononono!" She stammered, crawling to it, only to shrink back as a car rushed past, sending the necklace flying into the storm drain. Jinx closed her eyes, sighing.

Quiet-Clever-Skittish-Untrusting-Devious

Jinx will quietly roam her home- her city of cold skyscrapers and metal buildings alone.
She was raised by the kind souls on the streets, and when they were taken away, she was raised by the cold lessons of life.
She learned to be street smart, not to trust anyone but yourself. So she's quick to judge and it takes long for her to trust anyone. If she recognizes trouble she will run, without a moment's hesitation.Though she doesn't exactly look like she's homeless, she is, but has made herself a little hideout on the rooftops, and takes care of hygiene. She could almost look normal.
However she has the look about her as if she's planning something, and most times, she is.
It's known by many if she enters your shop, and something goes missing, it wasn't just a mistake.
And often times, it isn't even her at fault. However, rumors spread fast in the city.
It's not that she wants to be mistrusted though. She aches for others to see a more hidden personality of hers, her loyalty or sympathy that she rarely gets to show in the city of darkness. Or the fact that she's far more intelligent than many may first guess of one her age. Little things, if you know her, you would see. The way she collects bits of colored glass, or how she'll split whatever she earns with a fellow stranger. Sadly, Jinx, her personality, and her view of the world has been shaped by people's opinions of an orphan, and slowly without realizing, she warped to become them, the cliche innocent thief. She strives to break the expectations of others around her, but for now she remains who she is And after everything, she's okay with that. For now.

(300 words)
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptz » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:37 am