Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Custom Shirt Designs! (+ Other RedBubble Products) by Caela

Artist Caela [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom Shirt Designs! (+ Other RedBubble Products)

Postby Caela » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:56 am

So I've been considering doing these for a while... they'll be as customizable as I can make them, and I'll try any style you want me to. I'll try pretty much anything that you ask me to; the canine/design shown above is most certainly not the only option! Just describe your idea and I'll give it a go. c:
btw, that wolf thing above has some pretty scary anatomy. There's a nicer version here

Okay, I've opened a RedBubble account! You can find some more info here. My username and pricing info is in there. :) I won't be able to do these custom designs very often because of school work, so keep your eyes peeled for when they are available! You can find whether or not these are open in my signature. :) I'm currently taking one design commission.

This particular image was inspired by a few similar paintings that I've seen. Though all of the ones I've seen have had people's faces instead of a dog's. XD Just so you guys know where this come from (please don't accuse me of copying the image -- I'm certain that someone has done something very similar, but I haven't seen it yet. I have strong feelings about copying art, if you couldn't tell, lol)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to working on these for peeps!!! <3
    ~ Caela
Last edited by Caela on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I swear I'm not a middle schooler.
For real.

----------------------------

Do I ever do things in a timely matter?
I'll get back to you on that.

I love:
languages ♥ violin ♥ guitar ♥ piano
16th - 18th century ships

quietly mourning the decline of the Irish language
Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should I do Custom Shirt Designs?

Postby CCrow » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Oooh I'd be interest! How much would they cost (estimation)? Also can you draw birds? I'm a bit obsessed with crows c': Or would the commissions only be of this wolf?

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caela » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 pm

TheCrimsonAge wrote:Oooh I'd be interest! How much would they cost (estimation)? Also can you draw birds? I'm a bit obsessed with crows c': Or would the commissions only be of this wolf?

Yeah, I can do a crow! Birds are fun to draw, even if I don't draw them very often. :)

As for cost, my closest estimate is about $26 (plus tax, I guess) for a one-sided t-shirt. It's expensive, I know. I'm only taking $5 of that for myself. The rest is the cost of getting the tee printed. There may be cheaper options; I still have research to do. c:
For real.

I love:

Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Caela wrote:Yeah, I can do a crow! Birds are fun to draw, even if I don't draw them very often. :)

As for cost, my closest estimate is about $26 (plus tax, I guess) for a one-sided t-shirt. It's expensive, I know. I'm only taking $5 of that for myself. The rest is the cost of getting the tee printed. There may be cheaper options; I still have research to do. c:

Oooh I may just have to convince my fam to let me get one. For now I'm going to just stalk this post until you're sure you are going to do these and I'm positive I can order one :3 Also, what of shipping?

Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caela » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:23 pm

TheCrimsonAge wrote:
Caela wrote:Yeah, I can do a crow! Birds are fun to draw, even if I don't draw them very often. :)

Oooh I may just have to convince my fam to let me get one. For now I'm going to just stalk this post until you're sure you are going to do these and I'm positive I can order one :3 Also, what of shipping?

Oh, I'm so glad that you're this interested!! It's nice to know that someone's got my back here, haha! <3 If/when I find a good company, I'll be sure to let you know. Even if I never open these to the general public, I'll definitely be willing to do one for you. c:

As for shipping, I still can't say for sure. I suppose that I could have it sent directly to you. It might also work to have it sent to me, so that I can check it for quality before sending it off to you. That's probably something we would have to work out once I've picked a company to use.
For real.

I love:

Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should I do Custom Shirt Designs? (Interest Check)

Postby Chaoses » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Would you order these in a general color for the canine base? or would it be possible to order a more personalized base color (leaning in the direction of an OC)?
I'm assuming the latter, as I'm assuming it would be a bulk order?
Either way, I'd like to keep tabs on this, I love the design and it would be fun to have it on a shirt ^^
Chaoses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caela » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:30 am

Chaoses wrote:
Would you order these in a general color for the canine base? or would it be possible to order a more personalized base color (leaning in the direction of an OC)?
I'm assuming the latter, as I'm assuming it would be a bulk order?
Either way, I'd like to keep tabs on this, I love the design and it would be fun to have it on a shirt ^^

Actually, the idea would be for me create an entirely new design for each order (hence the adjective "custom"), but if you wanted me to use the base above, I could color it in as one of your OCs. If you wanted something completely different from the above design, I'd do that for you, too. It wouldn't be a bulk order, unless a bunch of people wanted the exact same thing for some reason. XD
For real.

I love:

Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:10 pm

I would absolutely buy one of these -
if you did happen to start these before Oct 20th then I could get one for myself as a B-day present XD

I would even find a way to tip you XD

but seriously if you do these let me know :0
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caela » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:35 am

bellini79 wrote:I would absolutely buy one of these -
if you did happen to start these before Oct 20th then I could get one for myself as a B-day present XD

I would even find a way to tip you XD

but seriously if you do these let me know :0

I'll see if I can start 'em up by then for you! <3 I've got some things that I need to look at/check/confirm before I can actually start selling these, but hopefully it won't take me a month to get around to doing all of them. XD
For real.

I love:

Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Still trying to convince my people to get me one of these. I've been trying to guilt them into getting it as a bday present for me.

You don't understand how badly I need one xD

Just thought I'd post again so you don't think I lost interest

Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me