Time to dye your hair back!

"Time to dye your hair back!" by zankeet

Dressup entry

Time to dye your hair back!

Postby zankeet » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:13 am

It's hard to believe school starts in just a few measly weeks! Looks like it's time to dye your hair back to a natural color! Is it bad i'm kind of excited for school to start back? The only thing I'm scared about is my foreign language class! What about you guys? c:
zankeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Time to dye your hair back!

Postby ~Umbreon~ » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:16 am

Is it weird that I love school shopping so much that i dance around in Walmart while my mom tries to get me some ugly blue notebooks? Then i snag some cute stuff with puppies or cats on it?
Work In Progress
Image Image Image
~Umbreon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zankeet » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:18 am

~Umbreon~ wrote:Is it weird that I love school shopping so much that i dance around in Walmart while my mom tries to get me some ugly blue notebooks? Then i snag some cute stuff with puppies or cats on it?

Haha this is totally me too! I'm a sophomore(10th) and I still use cute and colorful notebooks!
███████
███████
███████
hey, I'm z !! dm's open
hoarding spiders
commissions open !!
I love you ₊˚⊹♡

───────────────────
toyhouse, art shop, flight rising
coding credit ──────────

zankeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 am

I love school shopping but hate school xD I love getting new clothes and shoes and picking out cute binders and notebooks
But... school -_- I start high school this year and I'm honestly scared too, even though I'll probably be fine after the first week or two. I'm just scared about my Algebra Two Honors. I'm the only freshman in that class. With a few Sophomores but mostly Juniors. An I also don't have classes with any of my friends.. again. Just hope this year is better than last year, my depression and anxiety took over and I literally had to sit out of all my classes and stay alone in the library, I also dropped from straight A's to D's & F's. o.O
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zankeet » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:37 am

envyofthenight wrote:I love school shopping but hate school xD I love getting new clothes and shoes and picking out cute binders and notebooks
But... school -_- I start high school this year and I'm honestly scared too, even though I'll probably be fine after the first week or two. I'm just scared about my Algebra Two Honors. I'm the only freshman in that class. With a few Sophomores but mostly Juniors. An I also don't have classes with any of my friends.. again. Just hope this year is better than last year, my depression and anxiety took over and I literally had to sit out of all my classes and stay alone in the library, I also dropped from straight A's to D's & F's. o.O

Oh wow I do hope this is a better year for you! I think it will be a better for you, as mine was for me. High school really isn't as bad as people make it seem. And don't be afraid to make friends with upperclassmen, it will really help you in the long run. c:
Last edited by zankeet on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
███████
███████
███████
hey, I'm z !! dm's open
hoarding spiders
commissions open !!
I love you ₊˚⊹♡

───────────────────
coding credit ──────────

zankeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:39 am

flufyluv1 wrote:
envyofthenight wrote:I love school shopping but hate school xD I love getting new clothes and shoes and picking out cute binders and notebooks

Oh wow I do hope this is a better year for you! I think this year is going to be better for you though, as mine was for me. High school really isn't as bad as people make it seem. And don't be afraid to make friends with upperclassmen, it will really help you in the long run. c:

Most of my friends are sophomores actually, I've been put in classes for the grade above pretty much since I started school, they just never bothered actually moving me to that grade. But most of my friends have said that high school is way better than middle school too.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigresplayz » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 am

I'm going into my last year of middle school and honestly I'm scared. We got a new principal after the other one joined a new school. But I don't feel very welcome by the staff. The teachers are sometimes fun. I wish everyone luck in school!

Hi, I'm Tigres, I use She/They pronouns!

I play a lot of games and just love collecting cool pets and decorating.
Currently Reading: Mockingjay - The Hunger Games Series
Shows I like: ATLA, TWD, Adventure Time, BoJack Horseman, Merlin, Supernatural and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.
Looking for people to chat with about anything and everything, seriously please p.m. me whenever. I love to learn but can struggle with actually sitting down and doing the research, if anyone is willing to talk about their special interest or just things you are really into let me know! Tell me about it!

My Pfp is a Color-in made by Pyromaniacal, I colored it in to match my real life kitty Roxi!
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zankeet » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:04 pm

I hope everyone has a good new school year! For those starting high school, it is LOADS better than middle school! Don't be afraid to make friends with the upperclassmen, they don't bite! And be sure to have school spirit at pep rallies and school events, it will better to help you make upperclass friends and befriend the teachers as well. Good Luck to everyone in the new schoolyear!!! c:
███████
███████
███████
hey, I'm z !! dm's open
hoarding spiders
commissions open !!
I love you ₊˚⊹♡

───────────────────
coding credit ──────────

zankeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiani~ » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:07 am

tigres2003 wrote:I'm going into my last year of middle school and honestly I'm scared. We got a new principal after the other one joined a new school. But I don't feel very welcome by the staff. The teachers are sometimes fun. I wish everyone luck in school!

Same here, I even got a new pirncipal at my school too!

own kind of━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔══════════════════════╗
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

═══════════════════════
link ♥ link ♥ link ♥ credit
╚══════════════════════╝

Tiani~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AJVideos2004 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:50 am

Same! I dyed my hair (not really, it was just highlights) pastel green (which is allowed at my school) and my mom said "No you can't have Unnatural Hair colors!"
Mom it says right here on the school website...
AJVideos2004

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me