Artist Prolix [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bullet Dragon #24 - Guinevere

Postby Prolix » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Bullet Dragon Name: Guinevere
Favorite Gemstone: Lodolite
Explanation: Lodolite is often called scenic or landscape quartz, and for good reason. The gemstone typically displays its colors like sand in an hourglass; the fine grains are encased in clear crystal that give the impression of otherworldly deserts and reefs. The exotic appearance of Lodolite has always entranced Guinevere, reminding her of the only places she cannot reach with her astounding speed: the depths of the ocean; and the vast universe above. The dragon adores exploration and the acquisition of knowledge more than anything, so the unknown enthralls her. What unique creatures teem beneath the tossing waves? What life could possibly thrive outside the comfort of the little blue planet? Maybe the mysterious patterns of lodolite could lend her a clue. Thus, until she can touch the floor of the ocean and investigate the vast expanse of space for herself, Guinevere will rely on her imagination; and she will sate her desire for adventure by holding a crystal taste of the unknown in her palm.

Personality: To describe Guinevere in a word, I'd use the term "wanderlust." This dragon is always on the lookout for excitement and discovery, and that charged spirit doesn't limit itself to her frequent global escapades. Guinevere is personable and friendly as a default, always eager to know how others have been and what interesting news they might be willing to share. She does her best to be polite and respectful of others' customs and...

And, I suppose the world will never know. This is a work in progress, I'll get back to it eventually!

WIP
there is no meaning aside from memeing
Prolix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me