Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♦ Line my Species Comp! [Equine] by chemical.

Artist chemical. [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

♦ Line my Species Comp! [Equine]

Postby chemical. » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:18 pm

As I get closer to completing my new species, I lack just two final components; the name, and the lines. The lines are something I just cannot do myself, so I come to the wonderful artists of CS!

Build || Lore
    These guys are big; bred to be war mounts, they are every bit the intimidating charger. They are draft-type horses with a very stocky and muscular build. The general structure could be compared to that of a Shire, and while they can range from 15.3 to 19 hands, they average out around 17-18, with mares generally being smaller than than stallions. These creatures have heavy feathers around the hooves; often times the hooves are barely visible. They have long, wavy manes and tails[very Friesian-esque], with stallions' manes being cropped anywhere from just behind the ears to halfway down the neck. A stallion with an un-cropped mane is a stallion that has not proven his worth in battle, and is treated as a child; an omega.

Notes || Summary
      -- Shading
      -- Draft type
      -- Stocky
      -- Feathering
      -- Long, wavy mane + tail
      -- Partially cropped mane for stallions [forelock intact at the least]
      -- Mare + stallion lines [gender distinction]
      -- Halter [style of your choice; bonus points for rope texture/beads of some kind or for something medieval looking]
      -- Separated layers + lock alpha [lines, mane/tail, eye, etc]
      -- Whatever else the artist would like to add/feels would benefit the species. c:

Payment || Prizes

I can offer a number of things; quite literally any number of CS pets in my collection[if this interests you, you can pick any pets in my collection, and as many as you would like. i will put all of my rares into a group and link it shortly, for i'm sure those are what will get the most interest.]; customs from the lines you produce or even a staff position with the adoptables if requested, as well as additional bribery. I typically am more comfortable speaking with an artist about what they would like in return for their efforts rather than trying to create a list of potential prizes; so just shoot me a PM!

Rares Group + possibly a few more that a friend is willing to pitch in; shoot me a message if you're interested in seeing them <3.

End Date

Undecided; this likely will just run until I fall in love with something <3.
Last edited by chemical. on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♦ Line my Species Comp! [Equine]

Postby khenney » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:10 pm

I really wish I had a way to enter this for you. I really like how this breed sounds

Last bumped by chemical. on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:10 pm.
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me