"Hermes" by requiem,

Based on Click to view
Artist requiem, [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Hermes"

Postby requiem, » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:18 am

To adopt this boy, tell me his favorite number and why he loves that number so much.

Supernatural513 wrote:I want to adopt him!

Username; supernatural513
Name; Hermes
Eye color; Gray
Collar color; dark blue
Personality; Hermes is a sweet and lovable boy. He's a cuddle bug to the extreme.
But don't come unannounced because he is super protective. When he isn't snoozing on your lap you can find him playing fetch. Any where at anytime with anything he's ready to run and catch whatever you throw. He's a silly boy who sometimes gets into a little mishaps,like the time he got his head stuck in the garbage can because he wanted a snack.
Favorite number;2
Why; good things come in pairs,it's a balanced number,and it's the number of tennis balls he can fit in his mouth at once

Must be a member before adopting
Last edited by requiem, on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dog #16

Postby Supernatural513 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:09 am

I want to adopt him!

Name; Hermes
Eye color; Gray
Collar color; dark blue
Personality; Hermes is a sweet and lovable boy. He's a cuddle bug to the extreme.
But don't come unannounced because he is super protective. When he isn't snoozing on your lap you can find him playing fetch. Any where at anytime with anything he's ready to run and catch whatever you throw. He's a silly boy who sometimes gets into a little mishaps,like the time he got his head stuck in the garbage can because he wanted a snack.
Favorite number;2
Why;
good things come in pairs,it's a balanced number,and it's the number of tennis balls he can fit in his mouth at once
Supernatural513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dog #16

Postby womp womp » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:24 am

I want to adopt him!

Username;kitty135790
Name;Alex
Eye color; Gray
Collar color;A very dark aqua
Personality; Friendly, caring, energetic.
Favorite number; 19
Why;Alex adores this number for many reasons. November 19 was his birthday, and also it's his best friend's birthday too. He also loves 19 because when he was 19 months old, he had the best month ever! He got many toys, played outside a lot and so on. Just a little add on, Alex hates the number 1.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Hermes"

Postby requiem, » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:06 am

Supernatural513 wrote:
I want to adopt him!

Name; Hermes
Eye color; Gray
Collar color; dark blue
Favorite number;2
Why;
good things come in pairs,it's a balanced number,and it's the number of tennis balls he can fit in his mouth at once

Winner!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Hermes"

Postby Supernatural513 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:09 am

Awe thank you!!