Adopted from a pound on someone's account. (Story in desc)

"Adopted from a pound on someone's account. (Story in desc)" by wildflower.

Dressup entry

Adopted from a pound on someone's account. (Story in desc)

Postby wildflower. » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:03 pm

I walked down the grassy field. Seeing a green building that read "I am having a pound!" I instantly ran up to it...

Wow! This is amazing! I looked at all the pets.. There were lions and look.. My eyes shifted to the assistant. And then my eyes shifted towards an adorable dragon... His colors were beautiful... I ran over to the assistant.. excited I said "I would like the- The assistant cut me off.. Sorry that one is on hold for someone. I frowned "N-No, That c-cant be." Devasted I walked away.. my eyes kept shifting to the dragon back and fourth... The owner of the pound walked in (Got online) Hey gonna get somethin? "W-well I wanted that dragon b-but.. its on hold.... so.. ill be going now see y-" The leader cut me off. "Haha its not on hold." The person broke the rules and lredy got a pet and waited some time to see and fool me!" I replied in shock "B-but.... The assistant said-" He cut me off again

Hahahaa well.. The assistant must have forgot.. or either I didn't tell you.. anyways Im sorry miss... anyways I have things to do so please speak with the assistant to buy that pet!" He walked out. I bolted over to the assistant. "Now what do you want" He replied as if he didn't want to be there. "I hear the dragon is available! SO I want it!" He looked at me blankly.. "Uh haha You really want to be burnt to a crisp eh? What is WRONG with you!? That dragon is wild and found from an unknown egg. That thing could-"

"Yes I know.. and he isn't what you think." I unlocked the cage and took the dragon home." He stayed that size forever... He was beautiful.. and now.. There he is.. Resting his beautiful eyes in a forest
wildflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me