I was wondering why nobody wanted to adopt her.

"I was wondering why nobody wanted to adopt her." by Hawklight

Dressup entry

I was wondering why nobody wanted to adopt her.

Postby Hawklight » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 pm

I was wondering why nobody wanted to adopt her...
But one night there was a bright full moon. I didn't intended to go back to my house, but I was worried about Echo Song who was adopted by me just the other day. So I went back to check on her. Something was glowing in the dark. No, it was more like there was something burning. I moved as quietly as possible forward, but soon after there was a loud noise. When I looked in the direction from where the sound came from, I was shocked: Right next to me stood Echo Song, staring at me. Here eyes were glowing red and her gair burned bright. It felt like it was reading my thoughts, so I turned away and tried to run. She was faster then I was and blocked my way. Some red liquid dripped down from her mouth. "I'll kill you" ringed her deep voice in my head. She showed her teeth: They are sharp. "But why? I adopted you! I gave you a new home! Please, spare me!"
Some time passed. Suddenly she nodded slowly. "I'll grand you this wish. But you have to adopt every single one of my kind when you see them in the pound." I was relieved, but at the same time scared. If one of them is such a monster, what about the others?
Since them, I felt like they were watching me and waiting for the right moment to attack.
Someone, help me!
Hawklight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me