I -D-o-n-t- Do Have friends. (Kt's Story)

"I -D-o-n-t- Do Have friends. (Kt's Story)" by seal35710

Dressup entry

I -D-o-n-t- Do Have friends. (Kt's Story)

Postby seal35710 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:04 pm

it was a dark rainy day, My old owner left for a reason... You might be wondering who i am or What i am, Im Kt ( katie) and Im a 3rd gen. pet which means my Ma feel in love with a 2nd Gen. Pet or the other way around. Well,They sent me to a random player called " Pound" it was crowded in there, There was an Old Grey dog with closed eyes, I dont know if she saw me but she said said "once we're in here there is no way out." I said back " please dont be mean, my owner left me, I dont have friends..." she growled at me and shouted at me "Look pup,-" I barked "My name is Kt not pup" " Look Kt everyone here doesn't have friends, Don't you see any smiles here? I went to some place with a green/Yellow backround at the top it said " The Pound" and some information about something being "Banned" I got looked at by some Users,But they didn't know what i've been through I watched as every pet adopted Until, i got adopted by Seal35710! I was taken into the Ungrouped pets, then Wolves/dogs then i went to My friends then back to ungrouped pets again she has dressed me up Today with a couple of plushies, My favorite is the White Spirited one that holds the flashlight So i can see what im writing. My Second Favorite is The Ginger cookie that always gives me the Positive Engery, then my third is....
seal35710

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me