Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ines.

Heaven

Postby Ines. » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:19 pm

By Baigel
#ffffff|| #909495|| #62e4e4 #61efb7|| #bd8284|| #febbab || #141414|| #e60c0c
Heaven Lee Dove || Male || 21 || Average high || Weak Build || 21st March|| Aries ♈ || Gay
Sarcastic || Extroverted || Chill || Friendly || Bubbly

Personality;
When Heaven was small you couldn't keep him indoors but after what happened to
Willow you couldn't get him go out. He finally grew up and immensely regrets his
actions as a child. He looks back at his past and cringes. Since then he works at
a coffee shop as a barista (or as joking calls it a baristo.) Heaven is sarcastic but in
a loving way. You knows he loves someone when he teases Them. Mr. Dove will joke
with anyone. Heaven is very out going and friendly. He will talk for hours with anyone
who will let him. Heaven will try to make sure all his friends get along. They jokingly
call him "base" when they fight. Heaven is in collage and is studying to be an nurse .
Heaven's "babys" are his birds. He has 4 birds.

Main Accessories

"A small compass with a crack in it"
As a young child, Heaven loved the outdoors, he would often drag his best friend, Willow, along with him into the woods.
Running around having fun, however every time they would get hopelessly lost. Heaven always acted like the hero by
playing the situation down, saying things like: "No! We aren't lost! We can find our way back, don't worry!" So in a
bid to try and stop this, Willow gave him a compass... Of course it made no difference at all.
Heaven liked the compass, so every once in awhile Heaven wore - it when he remembered. It never
held that much importance, he viewed it as another nice gift from Willow. This stayed the same until much later on,
after something happened between them.
The anger and guilt he felt over the thought of his past friend broke him for a second as he flung the compass at the wall.
Cracking it. After he recovered, Heaven decided to wear the compass until he found another friend who cared for him as
much as she did. Once he found them, he would give them the compass, as a way of letting go.

Written by Scarlett-Holly

Friends
Asteri
Last edited by Ines. on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me