My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4672 VINTAGE x SEZZA COLLAB

Postby Tazaria » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:26 pm

I apologise if i cannot post but, what the actual HUH.

THAT TACK!! THAT COAT!!! THAT EDITS!! omg *dies*

ily two, your talents work so well together.
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:14 am

Collab Tolter Contest!
I completely forgot about this babe! Since Sezza never did the contest, I will do one now <3
This will a limited impress me! You will have a form skeleton with the option to add up to 3 extras, but I want to see as much development as possible within the small window. You will have a 1,000 word limit, including any written extras.

Tell me about this Tolter's favorite Summer memory!

Username: Vinson
Name: I am the Dark Before the Dawn // Oralee
Coat Color: Sooty Silver Amber Champagne Pintaloosa (Paint + Snowflake)
Eye Color: Midnight in Heaven (Blue/Green/Purple)
Dam:
Sire:
Breeding notes: Edits: Mane, tail, tack. Mane & tail are passable at the same rate of brindle. (must be rolled for) Tack and forward facing ears are not passable.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Summer Memory:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b] (up to 3, can be art or writing. Remember, writing counts towards word limit)

Official End Date: July 31st!
Last edited by sprig on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:23 am

username ;; Vinson
show name ;; I am the Dark Before the Dawn
barn name ;; Oralee
gender ;; mare
sexuality ;; lesbian
mate ;; Light at the End of the Tunnel // Laila
height ;; a powerful and stocky 14.3 hh

summer memory part one ; the preamble ;; 294 words
Oralee was, at first, very confused. She had been woken very early, brushed and cleaned and tacked up with her trail tack. The windows in the barn showed nothing but a starry sky, spattered blotches of light.
Another tolter was also being tacked up, right across from Ora. She was dark, which made her silver eyes stand out. They seemed to shine in the dark, looking quietly at Ora. She watched as the other mare was groomed and tacked, her tail tucked up and pinned. This other mare had a long tail, one that would tangle easily.
The other mare gave a small smile, nickered the quietest greeting.

"Hello, my name is Laila. Who might you be?" the dark mare asked gently, calmly, her voice barely reaching Oralee's ears.
"Oralee. Nice to meet you, Laila. Do you have any idea of where we might be going today? I've never been woken this early for a trail ride," she murmured, bright eyes continuing to glance at Laila.
She shrugged, glanced away shyly. Ora was stricken by the intricate white markings on the other mare's dark face, once again such a contrast from the pure black of her coat.
"I'm sorry, I talk too much. I'm overcompensating for my lack of inner quality with outward boisterousness, I suppose," she looked down at her hooves, gentle gaze falling. Yet another rejection from a quieter tolter.
"No, Oralee, don't say things like that! I'm sure you're a wonderful mare," Laila murmured, a little louder than her introduction.
Oralee looked up into those silver eyes, gave a sad smile. Her halter was wriggled from her face and her bridle wiggled right on, the leather a comforting smell.
"Let me know what you think when you get to know me."

summer memory part two ; the main body ;; 639 words
With both mares now tacked and ready, the pack donkeys shuffling about outside the stable, it was time to go. It was time to trek across the state of Colorado with Laila and Oralee, time to breathe in the summer mountain air.
Oralee was lead out of the stable, and Charlie mounted the excited mare from the ground. Ora's hooves danced in the moonlight, her bright coat clearly visible. Laila was mounted, albeit a little slower, by Claire, the reflective strips attached to her reins, stirrups, and in a ribbon around her tail lighting up the area. Charlie chuckled - it was a little funny to see the quiet, wallflower mare all lit up.
Ora's eyes quickly adjusted to the dark, noted the slight breeze blowing trees gently back and forth, watched a rabbit scurry across the gravel path. She still didn't understand why they were out so early, the sun not yet peeking over the mountains, until she saw the pack donkeys. That was when she really got excited.
Ora was built for trekking, compact and stocky, light, but with large hooves. She nickered her excitement, puffed air out of her nostrils. Trekking was what she was meant to do. She was meant to carry a rider across long, treacherous routes, meant to climb up mountainsides and splash through rivers.

But why was Laila here? She had never heard the mare talk, barely seen her, before this morning. She glanced over, Laila was already watching.
"Don't worry, I have experience trekking. I used to be a trail horse, now I'm mostly a pasture pony. I still remember want to do, love, don't you worry," she said quietly, flaring her nostrils to catch a scent.
Oralee smiled, chewed a little on the bit. She was ready to set out with Laila the former trail horse.
All throughout the summer they trekked through Colorado, roaming from Rocky Mountain national park into Denver, down to the overwhelming heat of Pueblo, heading up to Breckenridge and Keystone, even going down to Gunnison county to slide down the sand dunes, squealing and making fools of themselves the whole way down. They trekked through forests, through wide open plains, they even trekked through the city once.
They walked right into Denver, wandered the streets, and then got tied to parking meters while Charlie and Claire went to grab lunch.
But the best part of the trek, for Oralee, wasn't the sites. It was developing a bond with Laila. The dark mare, usually so quiet and reserved, hanging in the background, seemed to be in her element. She knew how to traverse a mountainside, knew how to swim across a fast flowing river with a rider on her back, knew just the right distance to trail behind Ora when they reached single file trails.

Laila opened up to Oralee, and Oralee opened up to Laila. They shared their stories of sadness, of happiness, of good times and bad, and even some of the in between. Laila was the calm, confident, self assured mare, while Oralee was quite the opposite. She had issues with self confidence and self image, found herself impossible to love.
Laila unlocked Oralee's heart, quietly and calmly helped Ora learn to love herself, and in turn love Laila. The two mares fell in love with each other throughout their summer trek, and they both returned to Cobalt Sky with a new shimmer in their eyes.
Those summer memories will be cherished forever by both mares as they grow old and even more in love with each other, supporting and leaning on one another. They both hold their memories of that fateful summer trek in their hearts, as well as each other.
The dark beauty and my light, the sun and the moon who met under the starry night sky, in love for eternity.

art ; 'Opposites Attract' ;;

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
Last edited by Vinson on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:30 am, edited 17 times in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:29 am

Username:
Name:
Summer Memory: camping out on the beach with a team of other cross country and endurance horses and riders
Extras: (up to 3, can be art or writing. Remember, writing counts towards word limit)

wipp
Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:40 am

ah he's so cute ;w;
      marking!
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 am

mork
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:31 pm

marking bc oH MY FREAKING GOD
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Username: ♦fawn♦
Show name: Pip In Her Step
Barn Name: Pippin
Mate: Api
Extras: Relationships, Art x + x

Summer Memory: Pippin's favorite memory from the summer was when she found Clover. Pippin was grazing, on a clear summer afternoon as usual. Before she knew it she had walked all the way to where the fence met the forest. With her nose to the ground, she could smell something small, someone fuzzy and warm. Pippin looked around and no sooner did she see two little eyes staring back at her. A small grey bunny nested next to the fence pole, surrounded by grass, hay and leaves. Pippin sniffed the bunny and tried to play with her but when she tossed her head she knocked the bunny over. She saw that the bunny was scared and Pippin ran back to the barn to get a human to help. When a stable hand arrived, they weren't sure if the mom was coming back so they left the little charcoal colored bunny there. Pippin visited her everyday and after about a week, the stable hand figured she was abandoned and decided to bring her in. A few months later, the bunny name Clover could be found munching on grass next to her tolter friend Pippin. The two went everywhere together. Clover almost always sleeps in Pippins stall, and the bunny horse duo are a pair to see.

Relationships

Pippin is just as carefree as Minx and
they could go on adventures for hours together.
They love to share secrets and laugh at funny mistakes
the other tolters make.

Ban is definitely Pippin's partner in crime.
They enjoy playing jokes on other horses and humans
and acting like it wasn't them. But Ban always gives it away
and gets Pippin thinking of a new way to keep him quiet.

Pippin looks up to Angel. She has been a mother
figure for Pippin and she knows she can always trust Angel.
When Pippin needs a shoulder to cry on, Angel is always there
for her to comfort her and calm her.

Pepper and Pippin enjoy going on trail rides and discovering new
places. Pippin brings out the explorer in Pepper and they like to
collect lost human items in the forest. These two are often seen
together playing in the river or chomping down on grass.

Last edited by fawn- on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:35 am, edited 12 times in total.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me