Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oxirie #688

Postby Nira Katsumi » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 am

- New Oxirie :) -

Name: Shantas
Owner Placebo
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #688

Postby Placebo » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Name: Shantas (hah, sorry; I'm pretty sure that's a girl's name, but it sorta fits right? ;w; )

Why do you want him: Ooh I was scrolling through the adopts from earlier this week and found this little gem

Huh, why do I want him?

He, ah, kinda reminds me of a veteran warrior or something like that. Like, still battle-scared and experienced as well as strong, but he's made the decision to put his fighting days behind him. Uhm, well in a more realistic setting he'd be like an old male sort of hanging on the fringes in his herd. In his prime he would've commanded a pretty sizable herd and have been the dominant male, so he's still pretty strong for his age. In his prime he also would have never bonded with a human due to his own personal pride. Maybe one day he got seriously injured by a predator/larger herbivore while protecting one of his young. So, like, he fled his herd knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep his position in his injured state and survive. He healed in his time away and returned to find one of his rivals leading, but this was one that he raised like a son. So, Shantas is cool with that and his rival accepted him back, as well as the rest of the herd. He's old now, but he's loved by his herd and still fathers young from time to time. Ultimately, he's left alone in peace for the most part. Shantas would be the most thankful that he's not being challenged left and right anymore; he'll leave that up to the new leader.

That wouldn't stop Shantas from defending the herd as heartily as the leader if the situation called for it. He'd be retired, not invalid.

As for bonding to a human, he'd probably stumble across a small, lost child (from some tribe or something? Not sure about where Oxiries originate) and, with his old age making him more serene and gentle outside of battle, guide the little tyke home. He'd probably end up bonding with the family, but moreso the child above all else.

Sorry about the backstory spiel; just wanted to put my thoughts on this guy down ^u^
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #688

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:41 am

Amazing, congrats <3
Nira Katsumi