✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

which cat should be willowclan deputy? [listed alphabetically]

acornfur
No votes
alderstrike
26%
ashfall
26%
badgerclaw
21%
gingersplash
5%
hawkfur
11%
kestralwing
5%
lioncloud
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: ✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Postby vertigo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:37 am

all, i finished maine!! and since i couldn't exa
      ctly fit his entire description and stuff, i hope
      you don't mind that i put it here!! he's also op
      en to relations and such, though i would like i
      t if he didn't have anything serious until we rp.
      as for his history, i'm planning to have it come
      out in posts. and the cat that is mentioned in t
      crossed out sentence bellow, is opened to be r
      oleplayed!! though please check with me first
      if you'd like to take it. i'd prefer them to be a
      tom.

a fraction of his smile
      in every sense of the word, maine is a large cat. he's a hulking mass of muscle, strength pounding behind every movement he makes, pawprints the size of some cats' faces left behind in his stride. he stands taller than most cats, built like a badger, made to dive headfirst into a fight without worrying about the damage that will be done to him. but, there's no fat on this cat, oh no, his difficult life has led him to have anything but, which some cats don't see until it's far too late. it doesn't help that his hair is long and poofy, fluffed out nearly constantly to make him look that much larger than he really is.

his eyes are made up of two, pale yellow orbs which hold a dusky grey note in low light. his face is primarily a blue-grey, though one side of it is mostly dark, while the leftmost half is sprinkled with lighter and more gentle shades of grey. the same colour creeps up to the base of his ears and covers the thick fur on his throat. and his tail is like a giant, smokey feather. all in all, he looks like quite the intimidating cat.

greatness lies in him.
      a vain cat, constantly concerned with his own appearance. he smooths out his coat almost obsessively, making sure it gleams every time the light shimmers over him, he wants to be clean and impressive at all times, and more often he succeeds. sometimes it gets to the point where maine complains about having to step through mud, or slush, dirtying his coat and making him look less than professional. this goes hand in hand with how maine snuffs many cats- he sticks his nose up at them, they don't deserve to be in his presence at all. he's easily annoyed at those lesser than him, and snaps quite easily. he's obviously better than them, so why shouldn't he act as such?

or wait? is that actually true? does maine actually think he's better than other cats?

the short answer is no. he really doesn't. he acts this way to convince others that he's greater than he actually is, to make them think he's not constantly terrified of what's going on around him. after all, appearances are all he can control at this point in life. maybe if he acts confident, maybe if he treats others like he's better than them, one day it will actually become true. he'll be a better cat, he'll be strong and be able to defend those he wants to protect.

maine is a worry-wart and a coward, constantly on the verge of a downright panic attack, some of the simplest things making him nervous and jumpy. come up behind him without him knowing you're that, and you can definitely expect a large paw to be swinging toward your face, along with a screech of fright. it's quite funny to watch such a large cat to act this way, but few cats have actually gotten to experience it. he doesn't let his guard down often, always believing things will turn out worse than they actually are. he tends to run from a fight instead of going through with it, terrified of the pain and possible death that is implied. he doesn't see the reasoning behind laying down his life when he can just run. the only time maine will stand and fight is if he's defending another cat he cares about. other than that, maine would much rather save his own skin.

sometimes this shows, even when he has the intention of protecting. he wants to protect them, he wants desperately to save his friends, but what can he do? he doesn't know how to fight, he doesn't know where to go to help those in danger. so many cats are much more dangerous than he is, he has seen it firsthand! he knows better than anyone that there are cats out there who don't care, who want to cover the earth in blood. he wants nothing more than to defend his friends from these cats, but he just can't. yes, he's loyal to them (it takes forever to get maine comfortable with other cats, with the exception of one, who has lost that loyalty several moons ago), almost to a fault. but his fear keeps him away, his fear of something awful happening to him, and not wanting to see anything awful happens to his friends, sometimes clouds his judgement.
Last edited by vertigo on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:41 am

@winter,
      i believe that stormheart will be mentoring quickpaw, aha. ;o
      if i get scin's consent.

@scin,
      she looks great!! ~~

@harm, sleeper,
      your bbs are ADORABLE. <33
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vertigo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:08 am

just going to start calling you kill now,
      thank you!! i am actually quite proud
      on how he turned out. really refraining
      from making another cat bb because i
      don't know if i can handle two at the m
      oment ;-;
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Postby spooky, » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:59 am

hiyo! *pops in again*

@astronautica. harmonious and i agreed that larksplash can mentor pansypaw c: do you know when we'll start? i'm pumped for this rp cx

@sleeper ahh maine is amazing! <33 i feel a strong urge to cuddle him + tell him everything will be okay
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ hawkfur || the brave

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:18 am

❉ winterlove. wrote:

this is hawkfur. hawkfur is a twenty-six-moon-old warrior that resides in willowclan and is looking to become deputy. this handsome tom is extremely defensive of his peers despite his rough past. his parents were killed by a badger when he was two moons old protecting him and falconkit, his brother, in the nursery. him and his brother became depressed by this and were fostered by finchleap, a queen who had recently gave birth to sandkit. when falconkit and hawk-kit became apprentices, sandkit was four moons old. one day, hawkpaw's mentor squirrelfoot fell ill with whitecough so he couldn't go out training. falconpaw did though. falconpaw was a better hunter; hawkpaw was a better fighter. then after two moons, sandkit became sandpaw. sagefern became her mentor. squirrelfoot was still sick, so sagefern and owlflight agreed to take sandpaw, falconpaw and hawkpaw out. they showed them how to swim. hawkpaw was excellent at it and adapted to the river quickly. however, sandpaw and falconpaw were not. owlflight and sagefern had left them to drown secretly. hawkpaw desperately tried to save his siblings, but it wasn't worth it and they died. hawkpaw told finchleap how sagefern and owlflight abandoned them, and they were exiled after finchleap reported them to gannetstar. moons have passed, squirrelfoot was murdered a week after his warrior ceremony where he was named hawkfur, and given a reputation for being courageous as he nearly died trying to rescue sandpaw and falconpaw. he has a crush on ivystar, and has known her since kithood.

my hawk bab is done <3
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vertigo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:08 am

snow falling,
      isn't he?? i'm not too fond of the picture
      i used for him though. procrastinating o
      ver whether or not to change it, aha.
      he's such a big bear though he'd probably
      jump at the sight of a butterfly.

winterlove,
      hawkbabe is handsome oh my gosh <3
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky, » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:25 am

spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vertigo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:29 am

snow falling,
      i actually just changed his picture to this and
      updated his looks on the other post!! what ar
      e your opinions?
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky, » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:31 am

sleeper wrote:
      snow falling,
      i actually just changed his picture to this and
      updated his looks on the other post!! what ar
      e your opinions?

i think it's great! c;
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:02 am

@sleeper, sleepy,
      aha, that's cool! you're very welcome. i love his new picture, by the way!! smoky main coons are just perfection.
      i feel you about the handling two.. ;o

@snow,
      ALL THOSE MAINE PICS. <333
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me