READOPTION: Viscet Batch #220 by Prolix

Based on Click to view
Artist Prolix [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 46 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

READOPTION: Viscet Batch #220

Postby Prolix » Tue May 31, 2016 3:45 am

Hello everyone! I am putting up this Viscet, Argent, for readoption to a loving home. Both non-owners and owners are welcome. She has no mutations or edits, and she has not been bred. You are free to change this Viscet’s gender and name as you wish.

The only requirements are as follows:
• A maximum 500 words of writing, in which you describe a short adventure this Viscet has taken and how they reacted to the places they visited.
• One piece of art depicting this Viscet on their journey in a way that nicely illustrates their personality.

The end date is December 30, and the winner will be decided by December 31. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to judge the contest past that date, or I would push it back farther.

Please have fun!
there is no meaning aside from memeing
Prolix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: READOPTION: Viscet Batch #220

Postby maritime. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:26 pm

mark
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:29 pm

mark to watch~
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:31 pm

a quick res from me
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:34 pm

I am in love

I need to enter. really bad.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am

marking to watch c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Mark if I have time:)
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Username: LEEaboo
Name: Azulia

"Azulia a new world awaits you go forth and take charge of your own destiny,

Legends are spoke stories are wrote but some are lost and never told...

Don't let that be you Azulia"

This story begins at the fieldcrest meadow where at that time was a place Azulia called home. She worked in the meadow field picking flowers all day from dusk till Dawn and dreaming of a better day a new life filled with adventure and excitement!

During this time there was a great war of light and dark commencing throughout the land. Royal guards came from both sides seeking recruits it was at that time Azulia was in the fields and looked upon the town a little ways to the east of her home. The sight caught her eyes.

This was her chance this was what she had been waiting for so long. Her excitement overwhelmed her as she dropped all her gatherings and raced toward the town. Smiling and laughing she cheered all the way there until met by a guard with luscious locks and deep black hair and purple spotted fur.

She froze feeling a strange feeling almost like guilt but more uneasy. Nervous was the feeling. She looked up at him once again and spoke softly. "I would like to help sir, I am able bodied and of good health there must be something I can do" His eyes fixated as he listened and thought. His muzzle parted "what is your name my lady"

"Azulia sir I am a peasant garden seeking more from this world" his eyes narrowed as thoughts ran through his mind. "Very well miss Azulia, but much training is needed you must speak to Azalea the lead assassin I feel that would be perfect for you with the charming yet mysterious aura you have.

In utter shock and overwhelmed with happiness she leaped and hugged him tight. "Thank you sir I must know your name please do tell! "
He smirked "Prince, my lady..."

And was with that the start of her new life as an assassin a new life of new places viscets and things to explore. but first she had to pass training with master Azalea whom was not at all lenient in any way. deep in the evergleam forest near the border of the dark legion was a camp where all new recruited assassins were to be trained and readied for missions and taught the ways of silent death.

She accelled in training and in her new career as an assassin of light killing every target perfectly and silently with no miscorrection or fault she became known as the blue sakura. As graceful as a sakura but as deadly as a samurai. her name was spoken across the land as that of legend and lore her mother though shocked at he decided career was proud and sent gift to her daughter from far away. As for prince well his heart grew quite close to Azulia as did hers.
(500/500 words)

Azulia & Prince.png
Azulia & Prince.png (175.29 KiB) Viewed 144 times

~Featured viscets~
Prince
Azalea
Last edited by Saberblush on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy~Nova » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Cornelia

Story:

Dear Diary,
Today was the day! I finally ventured out of my family's small town to one of the busiest cities a viscet can visit! It was quite the adventure and I was quite flabbergasted as I entered the city gates, I must admit. There was nothing more stunning than the amount of warm bodies next to me! Viscets of all different colors and sizes stood everywhere you looked. It was much more different than my home. Your neighbor was basically part of your family, and you could find your way around with your eyes closed. Now here, I couldn't even take three steps forward without being trampled on by passing viscets, or having to ask someone for directions. To anyone else, this may have seemed torturous, tedious, or triggering, but I was excited! I felt enlightened, and adrenaline rushed throughout me. It was a drastic change to my lifestyle, but the city gave me a rush I'd never felt before. Needless to say, I am excited to live here and start this new chapter of my life!

Artist:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3684957
Galaxy~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:19 am