Artist Qualeo [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Free Kiamara Adoption - Winner -

Postby Qualeo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Free Kiamara Adopt

Right Child

Its been a while but I've finally got another Kiamara up for a free adoption! As per usual - this will be an IMPRESS ME with NO LIMITS. Of course there are a few things that will be a "bonus" in your form (see below). This child is VERY special to me as they are the child of my very first Kiamara - Zaira. That being said I will be expecting more than the usual. Information about this Kiamara AND the skeleton form can be found below.

** This Kiamara has the ability to summon stars! These stars are simply pretty and sparkly - they are more of an entertainment than anything else (a.k.a, making light shows and such).

**Family art is a HUGE boost as well as filling out the relationships with a few sentences each. The more relationships, the better!

** Incorporating her club Tranquility is also a huge bonus.

** lots and lots of words are LOVED. I love reading stories so please write away!

You may not trade, sell, or gift this kia away if you win. If you lose connection, PLEASE return them to me thank you!

If you have ANY questions, please use the link below thank you!

https://ask.fm/StarsandKias

This is an impress me so GO NUTS. NO LIMITS OF ANY KIND.

Form

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
History:
Relationships:
Art:
Last edited by Qualeo on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Kiamara Adoption - See Below -

Postby Qualeo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:47 pm

Family Members

This Kiamara has a very unique and interesting family - only Kias that the owners have approved to be shown will be listed below. I do own most of them though.

Zaira

Zaira is the child's mother - she also possesses the star power the child inherited. She's always been a caring mother, though a tad over protective and loathe to leave her kids alone for too long. She is known to bring the kids over to their cousins houses to visit, though generally prefers to keep them at home. She spends a great deal of time with her kids and frequently will bring them along to her jazz club to hang out with the staff and help out when possible. She's very stern when it comes to discipline, but will not yell and instead excels in creating guilt. As young kids, she would frequently entertain them by creating wondrous light shows with her own star powers.

Arakeel

Arakeel is the child's father - he's a little rougher than Zaira and can get frustrated a little easier than she might. He's kind of awkward with kids - in his youth he was a professional fighter and while he has put that aside to be with the family, he isn't known to be entirely gentle when playing with them. He enjoys having them tag along when he's fixing something - from plumbing issues to wardrobes he likes to spend time with the kids, but is quick to duck away from playing games like dress-up, etc. He's definitely the more athletic parent and can get caught up in games like that a bit too easy. He definitely will do hair for the kids though and keep them looking nice!

Adaline

Adaline is the eldest child and will get along with siblings who are a bit more playful rather than serious. She's a notorious secret-spiller so if you don't want something said, its best to keep it away from her ears. She's quick to get jealous as she's been the only child for quite a while now - so she is likely to tattle on kids who do something bad so she looks better. She will never hate her siblings ; she just doesn't want to be out shined by them. She enjoys spending time in her mother's club and loves to dance - she enjoys jazz music, but pop is her favorite. She is also a skilled baker and makes a few sweets every so often to share with everybody else. She's likely to prefer to be alone than spend time with her siblings, but she'll be called to babysit every so often.

Anora

Anora is Zaira's sister and the children's aunt - she's vanished. She's known for being wicked and terrible, however, and Zaira refuses to speak about her. Adaline might bring her up occasionally, but the only relative who will talk about her willingly would be Lucifer. Any other relative will ignore the topic or otherwise say awful things - but Lucifer has a very different opinion.

Fantasia

Fantasia is considered "dead", but like Anora, Lucifer will tell you differently. Everybody else somewhat mourns her, though Zaira avoids the topic if brought up. She is Anora's wife and the aunt to the kids.

Aslan

Aslan is the other twin - and he's quite the handful. He doesn't have star powers like his sibling, so he makes up for it with his voice. Boy can he shout - and sing even better. He aspires to be a singer one day with sold out shows across the country, but settles for little shows at the club. He'll enjoy a sibling who is just as loud and grow frustrated and annoyed with silence - though it might be his jealousy from not having powers like the other. He wants to dazzle others as he grows older and silently wishes he had the star powers to help - luckily he has charisma.

Distant Family Members

The five children of Anora and Fantasia - the twins cousins. They are listed in order of eldest to youngest - though all are older than the twins. Kieran is a fairly kind and chill guy - he owns a flower shop and is eager to spend time with visiting family members. Cailan is the second most volatile of the children - she will not willingly meet the twins and prefers to stay away from all family business. Thane is the worst of them all so to speak - he currently resides in prison and rarely accepts visitors. Eluvian is the quietest of the group - she rarely speaks but her smiles say more than enough. She's is very friendly. Lucifer is the oddest of the bunch - the only one who absolutely loves Anora and has an issue with Fantasia. He does not believe Fantasia is dead either.

Fury and Diego

Fury is the psuedo-child of Cailan and Ukulele - she doesn't know a thing about her heritage due to her odd birth. She won't recognize the twins in the slightest, but if they are perceptive enough they'll see a bit of Cailan in her. Diego is the son of Fury and might run across the twins occasionally - unlike his mother, he can smell the relation in the blood even if the does not know you due to his dragon blood. He likely won't be friendly in the slightest and even if he is, its likely he is being sarcastic. He can glide but not fly.

Alesse , Kaji/Kajitsume, and Taicho

Out of the three, Alesse is the most likely to be closest to the twins. She works at Tranquility as a barista among other things and is almost always there. She is the younger sibling to Arakeel and the aunt of the twins - she's got a snarky attitude and does not like men or guys in general. Kaji/Kajitsume is the great aunt of the children - in the day she is Kajitsume with blur fur and by night she is Kaji with purple fur. She might stop by to see her children and depending on the time of day, may either influence them to be good or bad. Taicho is the father of both Arakeel and Alesse, brother to Kaji/Kajitsume, and the grandfather of the children. He isn't likely to show as he, Arakeel, and Alesse have a very strained relationship. He seems to be appreciated by Zaira for his occasional effort and will always send a birthday gift for the children. He's a rather grumpy, sarcastic, and attitude-filled guy similar to Alesse. He has lightening abilities and getting his mad will cause his horns to spark.
Last edited by Qualeo on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:48 pm

so cuteeee :0 ( if you want me to delete this comment cuz ur still doing the rules and such then ill delete it )
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:05 pm

You're good to post A+
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Kiamara Adoption - OPEN -

Postby sneezes » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:09 pm

me
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:09 pm

m a y b e ma r k
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxerOwl » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:11 pm

mark~
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:12 pm

mark qvq

Username: balto.

Name: Zalika - hebrew for pure, sinless and innocent

Personality: Courteous: Sometimes
Risk-Taking: Often
Ambitious: Typically
Curious: Generally
Self-Controlled: Typically
Nurturing: Generally
Trusting: Generally
Honest: Usually
Loyal: Often
Affectionate: Typically
Romantic: Rarely
Flirty: Occasionally
Sympathetic: Typically
Altruistic: Sometimes
Optimistic: Often
Observant: Sometimes
Logical: Generally
Social: Somewhat outgoing
Emotions: Fairly controlled

lively, restless, considerate, outgoing, stubborn, spontaneous, cheerful, industrious, daring, secretive, brilliant, kindly, generous, fun-loving, devious

History:
Relationships: have to do ;; Zaria, Arakeel, Adaline, Aslan (main family) Anora, Fantasia, Kieran, Cailan, Thane, Eluvian, Lucifer (aunts and cousins) Fury, Diego (psuedo-second and third cousins) Alesse, Taicho, Kajitsume (aunt, grandfather and great-aunt)

Art:
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Username: ten thousand
Name:
History:
Relationships:
Art:

GONNA B IN A CIRCUS
like periodically. will b at home for a while, dissapear to a circus, return home, etc etc.

reallyyyy wants to see the world

loves her parents a LOT but bc of the overprotectiveness it kinda made her wanna b rebellious?? idk ill expand later
mmmmm loves papa playing with her hair

is more than happy to helo her bro because she can help with lighting and stuff at his shows
Last edited by foxxbreath on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes