I love you Flash

"I love you Flash" by Bettalong

Dressup entry

I love you Flash

Postby Bettalong » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:42 am

Okay, so ever since March 21st 2015, I've been seeking the closest-possible pet to a golden retriever. And from what I found, this babe was the closest. Anyway, here is my dog - Flash. wow I'm already gettING EMOTIONAL BY TRYING TO HONOR HIM GG ME I didn't quite have nearly as many items as I wanted to use for the dressup, but... Well, I'll go straight down to the description;
Flash has always been an angel of a dog - the nicest pup in the neighborhood and the best doge any kid could ask for. As a puppy, we did have some rough times with him, but as he gradually learned that eating the walls and trying to play bite with his owners wasn't a good thing, he'd come running to us for affection. We could sit down and he'd nuzzle us for love and he'd be the most huggable adorabab ever. ; w ; Often times, when I'd play the piano out loud, he'd come into the room in which I was playing, perk his ears up at the piano and eventually settle down and sleep while I played. Whether he just wanted to sleep or not, it was super cute and I loved it. He was also super gentle - you could slap him on the face, kick him in the butt, or pull his tail and he would not retaliate at all. (but we of course, never did such things. Sometimes my brothers would rest their feet on him for fun or pet him with their feet and he'd just be derpily panting the way he would always : u ; ) All the neighbor dogs loved him too...
He was a gorgeous bundle of love, and Im not gonna keep writing since I'm seriously getting too teary-eyed and stuffy, but I love you Flash. I always will. My "new" dog will never be as great as you. One day, humanity is going to kick Cancer's dang butt.
Rest in peace.
(On a side note, I hope that this is not irrelevant to the board. I don't exactly want to "compete", but I wanted to get this out there about how much I love him. I also honestly don't care for pity/attention - just as long as this is in my records for me to read & cherish my memories with him <'3 )
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me