Based on Click to view
Artist Caelus [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

nekohomi custom - dusk

Postby Caelus » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:17 pm

my fursona, and the original inspiration for nekohomi <3

though its quite plain that hes undead, no one knows how that came to be, exactly. he is perhaps the oldest "living" nekohomi, and, being from the very first generation created, has limited speech capabilities, though hes scarily clever. hes also a bit shorter than nekohomis are on average now, measuring at about 3' exactly.
some say hes the reanimated creation of a local necromancer and is bound to them eternally, others say hes just a lost spirit or even the personification of death itself. the few brave enough to ask him get a shrug or an eerie grin in response.
his magic is almost as mysterious as he is, as in no one is sure what its purpose is. he collects souls from dead creatures he finds and sends them to some otherworldly dimension, able to summon them at will - though they dont really seem to do much.

unbeknownst to... basically anyone, dusk's magic is powerful enough to transform into a human form for a full 24 hours - though he still can barely talk, and still has black sclera, making it quite obvious he's unusual. perhaps this transformation is what the souls fuel?

art by myself
art by allons-y.
art by miss. scei
Last edited by Caelus on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nekohomi custom - dusk

Postby Darex The Pirate » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:10 pm

He looks so cool!
Kira and Kove The badboy and The shy boy (Drawn by the amazing FandomFox) Image