Deep Winter

"Deep Winter" by bigwig.

Dressup entry

Deep Winter

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Just a little something that came to me while watching a playthrough of a horror game...There's a sort of wendigo-ish vibe about him, which is kinda appropriate, as the wendigo was often associated to winter and the cold. The general theme was deep winter/blizzards/snow madness, and all-in-all, I kinda like it...
Except for that headdress.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deep Winter

Postby asta, » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:10 pm

> Not sure if you'll see this, but do you mind me asking what game you were watching?

> Also this is such an amazing dressup, I love it~ the little Imp snowball is so clever.
THE KINTSUGI KID ★
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | | th
asta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deep Winter

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:03 pm

I believe the game was called KHOLAT. It started out pretty good, almost reminded me of Outlast, but I lost interest after an episode or two because, honestly, it just kinda fell prey to horror game tropes and got boring really fast. Nothig really interesting was happening. But I loved the wintry atmosphere, it got me thinking about the wendigo, even though said legend is completely irrelevant to the game, and that's where I got this dressup from.

There's three imp snowballs, actually! I almost said two because I myself didn't notice one of them. I liked the fact that they just kinda looked like faces in the snow when I put them on the snowballs, heh. I was worried that there was just too much going on with this dressup (There are so many items on this guy, holy wow), but there are some things about it I'm definitely proud of.
──Image ──Image
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰

──bigwig • he/him • adult • used to be coral. • writer •
    ──roleplayer • watership down • twd comics • hannibal
    ──• cyberpunk • danganronpa • horror fan • comic fan
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰
───Image Image Image
Image Image
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist