"I can't come home for Christmas." -Tinsel (Story in post)

"I can't come home for Christmas." -Tinsel (Story in post)

Postby wrenonfire » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Christmas may be over, but this is just great lol
------------------------------------------------------------------ His name is Tinsel
Tinsel was waking up one cold morning, when he remembered it was christmas eve.
He had been away from his friends and family for quite a while, and he couldn't make it. His location was too far.
He started to cry, and he wished he could make it back home. He tried to run back, but he couldn't make it. He sat on the ground crying.
"Please, let me come home for Christmas.." He prayed softly. His wish never came true, until after christmas. He had made it, but his family was still grateful.
He was happy, but some where kind of disappointed in Tinsel. "We're happy your back, why couldn't you come?" One of his family members asked.
"I couldn't make it in a day. I am really sad that I couldn't come on Christmas or Christmas eve. Please forgive me." He looked down at the ground sadly. "We forgive you! You have nothing to be sorry about!" The same family member said in a cheerful voice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats the story of Tinsel ;v;
wrenonfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me