Christmas...In Summer!

"Christmas...In Summer!" by ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

Dressup entry

Christmas...In Summer!

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Well, since I have christmas in summer, due to being in the southern hemisphere I decided a while back to make my interpretation of this well loved holiday c:

This is also my first really detailed dress up due to how many of the grassy hills I needed, and still probably need for it

{Also} The poinsettia is a representation of the christmas flower for NZ, which comes from the pokutukawa tree

Edit: I no longer have this pet, so this dress up is the last that i have of her <3
Last edited by ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas...In Summer!

Postby zakki » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:40 pm

hey hey summertime christmas people unite! (it's so hot here today please send help)
    this looks really rad & the poinsettia also resembles australian christmas bush! c:
hi i'm kieran ~

just stopping by here occasionally for the nostalgia

not really active on any social media but i'll reply to messages on twitter (@dphyllgry) or tumblr (/unravellist) if you want to say hi!
zakki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winterlily » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:38 am

Yay! I was wondering when I was gonna see a Summer Christmas entry! Hello fellow Southern Hemisphere people. Pohutukawas are so pretty c:
Winterlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:06 pm

WinterLily wrote:Yay! I was wondering when I was gonna see a Summer Christmas entry! Hello fellow Southern Hemisphere people. Pohutukawas are so pretty c:

zakki wrote:
    hey hey summertime christmas people unite! (it's so hot here today please send help)
    this looks really rad & the poinsettia also resembles australian christmas bush! c:

Heh, thank you both! {Its been such a mix of Hot and Cold these past days, just go back to neutral, please.}
Last edited by [ᴋʀɪꜱ - ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ] on December 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm, edited ∞ times in total.
Reason: haha grandpa go brrr

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xImage

GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!
You're not dropping this beat on OUR turf!
ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me