Dream Lord

"Dream Lord" by Lycancore

Dressup entry

Dream Lord

Postby Lycancore » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:50 pm

You open your eyes slowly to a figure that appears to be not close to you, but not far away, either.
Mind fuzzy, you move your legs to stand up, only to realize...
This is not reality. This is a dream. You've never been able to do this before in a dream, but it's happening to you now.

"Hello. You seem disoriented. Would you like some help?"

A soft, calming male voice drifts your way, the figure beginning to clear up. It resembles a blue wolf wearing a white, gleaming cape and an elaborate headpiece. You can't bear the question any longer.

"W-who are you?"

"That's a bit difficult to explain, so I apologize if I confuse you. I am the creator of your dreams."

Your eyes widen.

"So you... You're the Dream Lord?"

"You may call me this if it is what you desire, but it shall never be my title."

In old folklore of your people, a Dream Lord was said to have created every dream that the people had, but it only visits at a time of mortal danger. You must now choose to stay asleep to attempt defeating a dangerous enemy, or wake up and risk your world becoming a broken inter-dimensional rift. Both options have pros and cons, but you must answer the Lord now.

After speaking with the Lord about your risks, you close your eyes and whisper your answer...
Lycancore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me