Brindle Mahogany Bay Freckled Tobiano by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Mahogany Bay Freckled Tobiano

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:20 am

To try for him, tell me what his biggest flaw and quality are. No WIP's/edits allowed.

wendigo. wrote:Username: wendigo.
Name: Markham
Type: Runner
Height: 112cm
Quality:
Markham has an infectiously bright outlook on life, and anyone who has been around him will tell you. He can always see the good in bad situations, and he is very hard to upset. He tends to make anyone who communicates with him filled with glee, and if he sees someone looking sad or angry, he will spend all his time just to try to make them feel better.
Flaw:
Markham has very few close friends, as he becomes more nervous and scared the more others find out about him. While he has no problem discussing and trying to work out other people's problems, he will often shy away of someone begins to pry on his personal issues. This has caused many a friendship to end, simply because no matter what the friend did, Markham refused to let them help him out.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Mahogany Bay Freckled Tobiano

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Username: ShadyBro
Name: Tobias
Quality: His overwhelming charisma and charm in otherwise stressful social situations.
Flaw: His tendency to become aggressively arrogant when upset.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Username: staz
Name: Alaric
Quality:
Alaric is a very competitive and well rounded individual. His naturally ambitious and active personality has allowed him to develop some notable qualities. This has made him quite popular with the doe's, and though he has realized this, he prefers to ignore them much of the time. He is well mannered, intelligent and very intellectually capable.
But none of these are seen as his most outstanding quality.
What sets him apart from others like him is that he is very generous, and will often be the first to offer help, even if it is not always necessary. Most often, he is generous towards strangers, but with relatives and those closer to him, he is much less compassionate.

Flaw:
As is with many personality disorders, Alaric's worst qualities are what form his best qualities.
Alaric endured severe trauma as a nuglet which has affected him both psychologically and neurologically as an adult.
He is a chronic narcissist, which does not mean he believes his is the best, but means he believes everyone is watching him, and so he must constantly be the best. His usually confident personality can easily turn to anger should someone attempt to give him constructive criticism, and he finds it difficult to form deep bonds with others as a result. While he is charming in conversation and well articulated, peoples interest in him quickly fades when he begins taking up all the air time.
He's competitive, because he feels he must always prove himself worthy. He is a bilateral listener who has trouble negotiating, because saying he is wrong is undermining him. He is the most interesting, because he has never attempted to relate to anyone else. Rules do not apply to him because 'he knows better than others.' He is quickly deflated by negative feedback, because those saying he has too much confidence, do not realize that he has none. Thing's are always other peoples fault because he can do no wrong. He is generous because doing things for others so long as it is not an inconvenience, allows him to pride himself on his compassion and altruism.

In the end, while he has many admirers and acquaintances who think fondly of him, this has left him very alone.
If he could be generous enough with himself, to show compassion, and forgive himself for all he was blamed for, and experienced in the past, perhaps then he could begin to change.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~M a y a~ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:03 am

Username: ~M a y a~
Name: Anders
Quality: Anders is a very loyal friend. He will stand by his friends against absolutely anything, even if it terrifies him.
Flaw: Although he is very loyal, he is also very sarcastic and defiant. He hates being cooped up and forced to follow orders and will often retaliate with sarcastic, witty remarks or by escaping from whatever is trying to control him. He hates being told what to do and will often refuse to listen just out of spite. However, if it is something really important that is also in his interest, he may listen but sarcastic temperament is to be expected.
Name's Maya, but I go by a range of other names. So call me
what you like! I am utterly obsessed with Dragon Age with my main
romances being Alistair, Anders, and Cullen. I am also very
interested in horses and go riding every week for lessons.
I care for and show rabbits in 4H. My lil' bun is a Jersey Wooly
buck named Alistair after the one and only Ferelden king.
Drawing and reading are some of my favorite past times
along with roleplaying. I roleplay on both Feral Front and
Tumblr. Don't be afraid to start a conversation with me!
I don't bite and I'm always accepting of a new friend~

~M a y a~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanerfreak » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Username: vanerfreak
Name: Galileo
Quality: Gal's best quality is his eagerness. He's ready to learn at any time and open to all kinds of sciences and maths. He's a hard worker and a diligent one, too.
Flaw: he's a super ultra mega nerd lol While Galileo is knowledgeable, he is wildly biased. Nothing will shake his opinion, and if it is based of incorrect facts, then the little heathen will call you dumb and trot off with his head low in anger.
vanerfreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NuclearCaiman » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Username:
TwistedArtz
Name:
Adeno
Type:
Runner
Height:
112cm
Quality:
Adeno is not strong, a braggart, or even loud, flirtatious, or boldly proud. His qualities are retained in his soft spoken mannerism, the way he holds himself and the utmost respect that he shows to those around him at all times without fail. His love for the night sky and understanding of the beautiful patterns that the stars make, and need to enjoy the simplicity that they bring.
Flaw:
His biggest, greatest, most glaring flaw is his submissive, soft hearted, and very faint nature. He is by all means not a fighter and never will be. He avoids conflict at all costs if he can, and won’t even try to woo does from other bucks due to fear of starting a fight.
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:08 am

Username: Copper96
Name: Gunther
Quality: His Hardiness, Grit or Endurance. These 3 similar words are the greatest of Gunther's character qualities. His warrioristic character means he never gives up, death before dishonor or quitting. His ability to withstand situations, be them stressful, will testing, or dramatic is his specialty and makes him a loyal and trustworthy individual. Put the test and Gunther will always stay standing in the end.
Flaw: Gunther's major flaw is being morally scrupulous, he finds fault with even small misbehavior. No one meets every one of his set rules, there are always flaws in others that he notices. This can make him judgmental and doubtful of others abilities, contradicting his other warrior-like personality traits. Though you'd be wise trusting him, he often finds its hard to much accountability in others due to his own flaw.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Username: wendigo.
Quality:
Markham has an infectiously bright outlook on life, and anyone who has been around him will tell you. He can always see the good in bad situations, and he is very hard to upset. He tends to make anyone who communicates with him filled with glee, and if he sees someone looking sad or angry, he will spend all his time just to try to make them feel better.
Flaw:
Markham has very few close friends, as he becomes more nervous and scared the more others find out about him. While he has no problem discussing and trying to work out other people's problems, he will often shy away of someone begins to pry on his personal issues. This has caused many a friendship to end, simply because no matter what the friend did, Markham refused to let them help him out.
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:38 am

wendigo. wrote:Username: wendigo.
Quality:
Flaw:

Congrats! I really like your idea for his flaw, it matches him very well ^^.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Ahh thank you so much! This is such an amazing species, and I am so glad to finally own one :3
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me