The Figure by the Full Moon

"The Figure by the Full Moon" by 20lait1

Dressup entry

The Figure by the Full Moon

Postby 20lait1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:46 am

On the night of the full moon, a figure stands. A shadow is cast over his face, which is like stone. His paws seem to be stone, too, and a flowing dark cloak covers his back. His eyes are clear, blank white, and fog shrouds his face. However, trickling down the stone hard face are tears. They stain his cheeks and face, trickling down until they reach the bottom of his chin. Instead of following the path down his chest, it acts as if his chest is merely a spirit, passing through to land on his paw and mix in with the strange, red liquid that stains his paws. His two sharp teeth are coated with... blood.

He cries silently. Not for himself, but for the ones he is forced to hunt down. The foolish, innocent ones who creep out at night. They never escape. He will never escape himself. Is he turning to stone, or turning into a ghost? It is hard to see. All he knows is that whether he might be turning into a ghost, or whether he might be turning into stone - he will forever be a monster.

((I hope this isn't too bloody, or at least the story isn't too bloody either.))
20lait1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me