Cursed Forrest

"Cursed Forrest" by kijauni

Dressup entry

Cursed Forrest

Postby kijauni » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Delyn is a thief - and he isn't the best one. He tries his best but evry street kid can steal better than him. So, it is very hard for him to survive and he always take any chance he get to steal something precious. One day, he've heard about a cursed forrest and in the middle of this forrest there is a grave full of Jewelrys and Money and more. But nobody who was going into the forrest come back so the grave is still full of treasures.
Delyn - not beliving in such "stupid things" - took his seven things and walk days and nights until he stand in front of the cursed forrest. It is a big, dark forrest with large, old trees, bearded with moss. A cold wind come out from the forrest and under the trees in no more light than in a dark night only lighted by a weak Newmoon. The bottom is hidden by a living-seemed fog and the shadows scurry impermanent around him. Delyn goes forward - deeper and deeper in the forrest. It has to said that he isn't also the smartest one and he explain his goose bumps with the cold wind and his feeling of unwell with the last food, wo was a little bit too old.
So, he walks and after days (or nights?; he miss his Time feeling because under the trees is always the same light and there is no change) where he was thinking he walk in a circle - he find it: The grave!
It wasn't so impressive as he think and it wasn't also so hugh as he think but the floor around the grave was covered with coins and there standing a bag with jewelry in a woth he hasen't seen in his whole life. He decorate himself with the jewelry, rolls in the coins, let it rain on him - short: He was in a joyfull Delirium.
After hours he came back in mind and began to pack the treasures in his bags. He does not pay attention on the forrest until - he heard something. He looks up from his work and his blood froze to ice. The forrest was darker then he ever had seen him, there are just a few light coming from the coins, the braceletts and - the ghosts around him.
They looking at him, making jokes about him and play with some of the jewelrys. "You will never leave this place, so - let's play" hissed a ghost in his ear and Delyns heart stand still for a second.
He try to run but his legs doesn't move, he try to scream but he can't even move his mouth - he can't do anything. Delyn standing there, in the mid of all the treasures and can't move - standing their waiting on his death.

Some people, living near by the forrest, told later their childrens about a blood froozing scream coming deep put of the forrest and about a dark shadow, walking through the forrest, crying and speaking with himself, and sometimes, when a little bit light come into the forrest, this shadow lights up like he's covered in gold - or with coins.
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cursed Forrest

Postby kijauni » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Pls Excuse my bad english - I'm still learning and give my best. I think, I made a time failure in the text so -> the story is told in the past so ecxuse anything in the wrong time.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist