Midnight and the Mystical Box of Cat Clan

"Midnight and the Mystical Box of Cat Clan" by cakegirl6446

Dressup entry

Midnight and the Mystical Box of Cat Clan

Postby cakegirl6446 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:57 am

Midnight and Mist flew slowly through the night, knowing that this may be their last day to fly together. Mist had left the cat clan many months ago to live with him. They had finally regained the cat clan's trust, but would that be enough to save them? They finally reached their destination and started the ritual. They were trying to summon the skeleton demon so they could finally destroy him. Just as they started the ritual the cat clan showed up on queue with a giant box. Just as the demon started to leave his grave they opened the box. Golden magic flowed out of the box and weakened the demon, but it wasn't enough. Midnight started to battle the demon but was thrown back. Just as hope seemed lost Mist jumped from Midnight's shoulders and finally revealed her secret... She was a Phantom. The cat clan looked at their former princess in shock. Just then Mist shot a horrible blow at the demon which cracked his skull and stunned him. Then she went in to finish the battle and he fell into a heap of bones. Everyone was still speechless seeing Mist's secret. But the war was over, they had won. They then started cheering and crying tears of joy because they were finally free from the Skeleton Demon's reign, and they lived happily ever.......until the next demons came................................THE END
cakegirl6446

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me