Based on Click to view
Artist Rivkah [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mizrable Twins [#1 Extended Contest]

Postby Rivkah » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:31 pm

End Date: January 15th

Twin 1 has been extended. Please read everything. Informational post that you must read HERE.

FAQ

This is the "main page." This will hold all of our rules, recommendations, and expectations for the two contests.
This thread you can ask questions on. Do not post contest forms here.

The image above links to the extended contest.

These things are not all requirements, but seeing them
will give you a huge headstart in impressing us.
Some of these we do expect to see from you.

+ organization / prettying - we'd love to see long, developed
forms, but please keep them neat so it's easy to read!

+ strong relationships with family
+ a good, fleshed out personality
+ a well-developed character
+ lots of development via writing
+ art that is specific/portraying relationships or personality
+ family art
+ asking questions to keep relationships in character

+ Biblical names - the Mizra family has a theme of Biblical names.
We do not require you to follow this suggestion, but it definitely
couldn't hurt to follow the theme considering the family's background.

+ Roleplay. Period. We want you to roleplay them, at the
    very least, with us and the other winner. If things get busy
    on any end of the rope, headcanoning is an option,
    but we need the exchange and contact.

+ Art? Not required, but we'd love to be able to share art
    with you and gift each other.

+ Staying at least semi-active. We understand real life obligations, as we
    have our own, but we'd love you to continue developing your new Kia.

+ We want the kia returned to us if no longer desired, as we are looking
    for a forever home, not for it to float around.

+ If we see you've been a poor kia owner in the past or that you
    don't reflect what we're looking for, it may affect your chances of winning.

+ Art used in this competition will go to the winners.

You are required to have the family at the very least. Family friends add bonus.

Alezra Dominik Crawford [Ezra]

Ezra is a kind father who cares very much for his children. While his earlier life did not lead him to expect he would ever want kids, he is happy he decided to take the leap with Micah and have the family that his husband wanted. He would never treat his children harshly except to teach them life lessons and help them grow as an act of tough love. If anyone were to so much as threaten his children, he would let them suffer mortally. He makes a habit of homeschooling his children and teaching them valuable skills such as self-defense, computer literacy, languages, and how to handle weapons. He is very madly in love with Micah and very protective of what they have built, so any irresponsibility or actions that can lead to illegal operations being exposed would make him very fierce and quick to punish/restrict his family or torture any outside Kiamaras.

Relationships: O'Niel family (Cassian mostly, owned by Tenebrism)

You can view his full personality here. I highly suggest you look over it, it includes a timeline of his life.

Micah Brunet

Micah Brunet is an American priest of questionable morals. He believes in his work and in abstinence until marriage, but saw no issue in marrying a morally inept criminal sociopath and having four kids with him. All fair in love and war, according to their philosophy. Micah has a great devotion to all his children and prefers to keep them comfortable and happy, unless he believes they have deserved it; this usually only applies to Hezekiah and his sinful antics. His family comes first, and he is a mothering type of person that has no issue with spoiling his kids.
    Relationships: Thrasher (cousin, owned by Vaughn)

Akiva Brunet-Crawford

Akiva is a rather brooding person and does not like people or troublemakers, but he is very loyal to his family and tender towards them. He's often irritated by his twin's sinful acts, and is a very parent-like person, stern and scolding, and is quite the daddy's boy regarding his fathers. He enjoys responsibility and excelling, and he goes into writing fits where he locks himself in his room in the Victorian house he owns and goes without food or sleep for days in favor of his in-progress novels. Please check out his full bio/history here.
    Relationships: The beginning of one with Kenna. (owned by Temperance)

Hezekiah Brunet-Crawford

Hezekiah embodies the seven sins, and fails to appeal to many people as a result. His twin and fathers are constantly trying to keep him in check, with little result. His impulses distract him from reality, and he tends to forgo all responsibility in favor of chasing the newest thrill. Despite this reckless abandon, family is very important to him. He enjoys antagonizing his family, but will always default to good nature and love when he deems it the time to. The entire family overall is tightly knit.

Lazarus Brunet-Crawford

Lazarus works as an art dealer and also as a forger and a minor thief. Just as Micah and Ezra, he lives in London, although alone. He's very well-read and enjoys learning, especially about history, biology, and art. At first appearance, he is extremely charming and elegant, and can talk his way out of almost anything, although he will use violence if necessary, preferably if it does not require blades. He's also quite confident, fearless, and determined, and will do whatever it takes to reach an end, as long as it does not require putting his family at risk. He is extremely loyal to his family and very protective of them, which lends itself to a extreme distrust of any kiamara outside of the family. It's also important to note that he believes he was a prince, knight, and then king for a short time in his past life. He's open about his memories with his family, but it is this factor that helps lead to his distrust of others (as well as his aversion to blades) and he has never shared the secret with anyone else. When interacting with his family, he can be reserved and is very rarely cheerful, but he's perfectly willing to help them however he can.

The O'Niel Family, tied with the Brunet-Crawford family

Finnegan is invested slightly. He believes them to be family to him, but he's always busy and doesn't have much time in between working and visiting his grown children. Owned by me.

His husband Finch and daughter Rosalba are not active, but would have a tender relationship with them as well. Owned by pedunkle.

Cassian is Finnegan's older brother, and is very dedicated to the family. He's Ezra's best friend and makes it a point to babysit each of his children, and they refer to him as "Uncle Cassian." He's very protective and clingy. Owned by Tenebrism.

Seamus is moderately invested in the family and is the "big skater bro" type. Super protective but not obsessive. Just know if someone hurts his family friends, they're dead after Ezra's done with them. Owned by me.

Rowan is a prankster and doesn't care too deeply for the Crawford-Brunet family. He pranked/tried to "attack" Ezra a lot as a teen and has a love-hate relationship with him. A lot of bickering and pranking are between him and the family. They're friends, however. Owned by Tenebrism.

That's it. Post questions on this thread, post forms on the thread linked at the top. We wish you luck.
Last edited by Rivkah on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mizrable Twins Free Adoption

Postby Chimericect » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Mark q w q
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentAlaska(Bagel) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Hmm, I'm really thinking of trying out for one of these (( I've never tried out for a KIA before ;-; ))

But a quick question~
Are we allowed to add non-kia relationships? (( only as friends, of course ))
Because I own 5 (going on 6) Parrapups, and 11 (going on like 15 by the end of the year) Makoatls that I am extremely invested into and would love to be friends or enemies with this Kia.

Thank you ^w^
AgentAlaska(Bagel)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Agent Alaska wrote:Hmm, I'm really thinking of trying out for one of these (( I've never tried out for a KIA before ;-; ))

But a quick question~
Because I own 5 (going on 6) Parrapups, and 11 (going on like 15 by the end of the year) Makoatls that I am extremely invested into and would love to be friends or enemies with this Kia.

Thank you ^w^

you may? however, they won't count as much as kia relationships, and they'd have to be on top of most or all of the relationships listed above. The relationships are there to help develop their personality/concept, and also because we are very deadset upon making sure that you don't just take the kia and run off with it. We want to be involved with you, and that means already having relationships developed so we can jump right into things with you. we're hoping to strengthen the kia community.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentAlaska(Bagel) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Rivkah wrote:
Agent Alaska wrote:Hmm, I'm really thinking of trying out for one of these (( I've never tried out for a KIA before ;-; ))

But a quick question~

Thank you ^w^

you may? however, they won't count as much as kia relationships, and they'd have to be on top of most or all of the relationships listed above. The relationships are there to help develop their personality/concept, and also because we are very deadset upon making sure that you don't just take the kia and run off with it. We want to be involved with you, and that means already having relationships developed so we can jump right into things with you. we're hoping to strengthen the kia community.

Of course :)
They'd just hold a tighter place in my life being tied into all my other characters ^w^

Thank you very much!!
AgentAlaska(Bagel)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 am

Mark