Oxirie #685 by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oxirie #685

Postby Nira Katsumi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 am

- New Oxirie :) To win her, show me any animal fact you want, I want something interesting about interesting animal!-

Name: Abetzi
Owner ArtGirl
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Tue May 31, 2016 6:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #685

Postby ..cosmos.. » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:44 am

Name: Copperhead lol to go with my fact xD
Info: Only a few hundred of the world's 3,000 snakes are venomous. In the United States, only rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, and coral snakes are poisonous. More Americans die each year from bee and wasp stings than from snake bites.
ImageImage
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sepia » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:00 am

Name: Dusty
Info: The tiger quoll is curious not just because it's actually spotted, not striped, but also because, kilogram for kilogram, it has the second strongest bite of any predatory animal in the world. Additionally it belongs to the largest family of predatory animals in Australia and was known when it was first discovered by colonists as a "native cat".
Sepia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:48 am

Name: Not sure if its male or female? you have her looking like a female but some males don't have the goat beards lol. If female I'm going to go with Luana and male Nanno
Info: the american pitbull terrier jaw is not the strongest of all dog breeds, they do not have lock jaw. the german shepherds bite is much stronger then the APT. The APT is also one of the only dogs that can bounce back after having a horrible life (not saying other dogs don't but they are the most likely.). Rescuing one doesn't mean you're getting the dog they use to be but getting a dog they are now, a new dog. The word "Pitbull" is actually a group of dogs not one breed, its like Retrievers and Mastiffs, its a group name for certain dogs not a one breed, many people don't see this and don't understand it either.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Wolfy- » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:27 am

Name: Dusk
Info: Twig Snakes inflates it's neck when scared unlike usually snakes, Males engage in combat, intertwining their bodies while attempting to push one another's heads down.
They are very dangerous but human fatalities are rare,they have a dangerous haemotoxic venom that are similar to the boomslang, there is no antivenom.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I love to rp so pm me if you want to.
I can come up with topics fast if you don't have one, and I am up for almost anything, I am better at playing female but I can do male also, so yeah.

They laughed saying that I will not get through the storm but I turn around saying I am the Storm! I have been saved and I will fight against all bad, for I am the Storm! I shall fear no evil God is with me, He is my Rock my Mountain, I will survive even if I die.

Credit - ~SS~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Wolfy-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed May 25, 2016 10:43 am

Name:
Abetzi "Native American for "Yellow Leaf"
Info:
The pistol shrimp, which grows to only one or two inches, competes with much larger animals like the sperm whale for the title of ‘the loudest animal in the sea.” It is capable of producing a sound reaching 218 decibels, which is louder than a gunshot and capable of breaking glass jars, hence making it difficult to keep it in aquariums.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nira Katsumi » Fri May 27, 2016 12:29 pm

No way I forgot to judge it o.O I will get to it tomorrow, omg... 7 month delay...
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Thank you!
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me