Milky Way Kit #11 by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Milky Way Kit #11

Postby Vazchu » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail. Their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars, leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Hi everyone, this lil lad or gal is the first Kit I've designed in forever. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed desiging the lil' one. :'3

They are based on a palette named "002" that the person who means the most to me in the entire world picked out. So because of that I decided to let the tryout be based around feelings. I want you to focus on porttraiting his/her feelings in any way you see fit. May it be with a short novel, describing their personality, poem, song lyrics, a illustration - it's up to you. As for what feeling you choose to use, I'll leave it for you to decide, it can be anything you want it to be.
You may add more than so to the form, and you may pretty it up if you want.

Kokoro, owned by NARANDA.
Last edited by Vazchu on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kit #11

Postby NARANDA » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:27 am

Username; NARANDA

Name; Kokoro
Origin; Japanese
Meaning; Heart, Spirit

Gender; Male
Personality;
Kokoro is a very loyal and loving boy, but is also easy to hold grudges, especially towards those who hurt him or those he cares about. Broken hearts are his most hated thing, and he tends to hate heart breakers, sometimes even helping those who have been hurt take revenge on those who hurt them. He loves sparkle and everything he makes or puts together has sparkles, even revenge plans. He'll fill buckets of sparkles and dump it on them, or mix sparkles in with whatever they are using for revenge. Sparkles are his little symbol.

He believes that love and hate are the two greatest emotions there are, and he tries not to take love lightly, but hate seems to be his weak point, holding grudges and saying he hates others all the time. He tries to improve on this, trying to lower the amount he uses the term, but it never seems to work. As for love, he uses it rarely, preferring to say he likes something more then saying he loves something until he is very sure he actually loves it.
Short Story:
Love and hate, sometimes they are just words that are used too much, leaving those who used these words in a true manner to be left behind, thought of as liars. I believe these should not be used lightly, though out of habit I use hate lightly. I love sparkles, I hate heart breakers, and there are so many heart breakers out there that either do it on purpose or on accident, but yet I hate them all. As for loving someone... my parents of course, but that is a different love, a love we are born with. I only love one besides my parents, and her name is Shinkirema, meaning Broken Heart. How anyone could name their child that is beyond me, but I do know she has had a broken heart, and the one who did it, I do not know him, so I could not tell you if he dd it on purpose or accident. I do know though that another is also after her heart. How someone could turn her down is beyond me, she is beautiful and so sweet, breaking her heart is out of the question, but it was too late to protect her from it.

I knew another male liked her as well, leaving her roses every once and a while, but never showing himself to her, for some reason this made me mad. He should go right up to her and give her the gift himself, but he does not. I am not afraid to though. I do plan to take her out, I just need to plan the perfect date. I gathered blue flowers for her, of course covering them in sparkles... I can't help myself! Anyways, I want the date to be the best, gathering some delicious foods and sweets, setting them up in my house. Now just to decide how to ask her. I pulled one flower from the bouquet and walked to her home, my blood flaring as I saw the other male leaving roses at the door once again.

I watched as he walked away, growling to myself, then I realized I had crushed the flower I had brought with me. I sighed sadly as I turned around to head home, looking back at her door one last time. I knew this was not the time to be asking, not when she would be admiring roses from another male. I dropped the now crushed flower, a little heart broken, and my hate for the other male grew. He didn't know me and I didn't know him, but my hate for him grew. A feeling I wish could have been much more difficult to feel.
Last edited by NARANDA on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saphira455 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 am

Username; saphira455
Name; Midnight
Gender; Male?
Porttraiting his/her feelings;
~~WIP~~solemn?
Birthday: June 4th! On my birthday, I may not be on.
P
O
K
E
M
O
N
!!

Name: Sweet

Please check out other pets I have adopted here: Clicky, here are some stamps and banners.
ImageImage
Please click the following:
Click Here :-PMy first adopted recording forum;
And~~Image~~!!My favourite place to look for adoptables and roleplay~~!!
MagistreamClick this to help level up my other adopts.
Click Last!!No clicky!This explains itself when you click;

My ShadowImage

ImageImage

Hullo people who found me through Howls Dino Hybrid Shop ARTIST SEARCH~~~ I am a Color Artist which means howlingtothestars sends me sketches that I then digitalize and color in, however I might rarely try and do a Dino Hybrid on my own.
saphira455

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Username;
Name;
Gender;
res
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luneste » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:06 pm

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Username;
Nomatani
Name;
Kuetri Lunaresti
Gender;
Female
She is a very loving, and soft-hearted being. Her intent has never been harsh or unkind, nor has she ever felt envy or hatred towards another. Simply because she sees no purpose in this petty disdain others have in their hearts. She loves all and takes care of them as if they were her own kin. Those who have wronged her, forgiven for their hatred when they had proven deserving of it. Be they young or small, she welcomes all.
Favorite Food: She absolutely loves eating something the humans call Watermelon albeit a rarity for her to taste. It makes her feel happy when she does get to enjoy its flavor.
Something New: Self-made Art Thing]

Last edited by Luneste on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luneste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levina » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Username; RawrGoesTheLion
Name; Mirai
Gender; Female
WIP
Image xx Image xx Image
─⌠THEORETICALLY⌡─

Image Image Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Hello! I'm a dork from the UK
I love Marvel, DC, Undertale, Neko Atsume and
art! If you'd ever like to PM me, feel free to!
I'm a complete nerd and love science <3

coding © neph DA

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Levina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Username; Water Witch
Name; Cassian "Cass"
Gender; transmale
Porttraiting his/her feelings; Calm, like the ripples in a pond...

wip
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaotically » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:03 am

Username; Shadowblaze5
Name; When night meets water, or Reflection
Gender; Male
Porttraiting his feelings;
He feels lost in the darkness, and as if he is only a reflection of all bad memories. He feels that others are trying to destroy him/his light. The only thing he finds comfort in is his music, and when it is criticized, his light is gone. Music is his one and only passion, and he is to afraid of criticism to share it with anyone.
His favorite song; Elliot Smith~A distorted reality is now a necessity to be free
Last edited by kaotically on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Imageart by bear

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--kaot--
she/her
kaotically

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolvesOfFire » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:06 am

··Fʟ ʜ Lɪɢʜ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ
ɪɴ ʜ ʀ ғ ɴɪɢʜ··

╔═════════════╗

Koyu~ (co-you)
Meaning 'dark blue'

╚═════════════╝

Username: WolvesOfFire
Name: Koyu

Dancing in the Dark ~ Rihanna

Porтrαιттιɴɢ нer ғeelιɴɢѕ

··Mʏ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ··

The night sky glows above me, stars blazing against the background of black velvet. Today, the familiar sight can't comfort me. I feel lost, mixed up, like I don't know where to go or what to do as I wander aimlessly.

Trees surround me, dark, dropping branches hanging above my head. I feel grateful for the shelter from the cruel outside world.

My mother. Killed by another Milky Way Kit just for her beautiful blue and white orb. First my father, dead a few months after I was born, and now my sweet mom.

A tendril of shadowy fog explores the skies, reminding me of the betrayer's flowing black tail. He'd stolen an orb before, and had slowly gone insane to the point that instead of just forcefully taking the spherical necklace, he'd taken her life as well.

I feel a warm tear dribble down my cheek, then drop to the ground to disappear silently into the cold, hard dirt of the forest. I feel as though my entire soul has been ripped out and scattered on the ground.

"Hello, young kit." I whirl around to see a male emerge from the forest, paws quiet on the ground strewn with leaves. "Are you lost?"

"Yes. No. Kind of." I sigh and cast my gaze on the ground.

"What's your name, young one?" He asks gently.

"Koyu." I say. "My name is Koyu."

"Well, Koyu. You seem in need of companionship." His long golden tail flows behind him, bringing out the warm light in his eyes. "You can stay with my pack for a few days and if you like it, perhaps you could become a permanent member."

I hesitate, about to say yes. Then I think of my mother's limp, lifeless body. Everyone had considered the betrayer to be just a normal Kit, but he'd turned his back on all of us and stole an orb. It could happen to anyone, even this seemingly kind Kit.

"No." I draw myself up as tall as I can and stare into the face of the one who'd offered me another chance. "I do not need anyone." I say quietly. I ignore the look of shock he gives me and turn to slink into the forest. I will survive on my own.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Before the death of her beloved mother, Koyu was shy and quiet. She was friendly, of course, but never spoke much unless she knew the Kit well or was spoken to first. After, however, she became rather cold and bitter. She strongly believes she doesn't need anyone and can do everything herself, though this often lands her in trouble. She hates most other Kits, though when you earn her trust she will cling to you and do anything to protect you. However, she is afraid to trust as she's worried about letting them go.
WolvesOfFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:50 am

One day left to edit your forms :3
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me