Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oxirie #661

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:20 am

- New Oxirie :) -

Name: Memphis
Owner tawnypelt3
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #661

Postby Heda » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:42 am

Name: Zuberi
Why do you want him?: Lol I think I found my Spirit Oxirie's husband JK! I want him because I think him and Zahara would make very cute mini Oxiries, plus he is very handsome, I like his colouring and his pattern. I have no idea how that took you 10 minutes because it would take me hours. He is so amazing and if I don't get him I am just going to have to see if the owner will be willing to breed him with Zahara.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #661

Postby tawnypelt3 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Name: Memphis
Why do you want him?: About the same reasons as I wrote in my entry for 662's contest. I like his markings, he actually reminds me of a caramel fudge brownie with powdered sugar on top (maybe I'm hungry??) and those caramel eye marks mmmmmm yes. I like how his horns are slightly bluish gray, too. And the story I will mention again. I haven't done much with it lately because of life stuff and what little time I've had to write has been dedicated mainly to my two main stories, which cannot include Oxirie. But the first story this one would likely go in is the desert one I've done just a bit on, about a guy who is stranded in the desert and, on his journey back to civilization, meets and befriends creatures in the desert. Such as Oxirie. This one's different from others I've seen and that's why he interests me.
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me