Bengal Silver Grulla Varnish Roan by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Silver Grulla Varnish Roan

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:14 pm

This is a very special nukitta. While she has a silver mane, she is also a carrier of the flaxen gene. Even with flaxen not showing up on black based coats like grulla, she happened to have this hidden gene somewhat influence her mane through the silver gene, and thus give it a golden color, which is quite rare to occur on a nukitta.

To try for this girl, give her a name with a special meaning and tell me about her favorite place in the forest to rest, specially why she enjoys it so much(you're allowed to use images to show what you have in mind if you want).

rax wrote:Username: rax
Name: Nimue
Type: Runner
Height: 114cm
Favorite Place: Near the top of a mountain, there is a rocky outcropping that takes a lot of scrambling up steep slopes to get to. Surrounded by small trees stunted by the harsh alpine climate, this spot feels neither exposed nor closed off and hidden away. Nimue feels comfortable when she can see everything going on around her and knows there will be no surprises, and she can see her whole world from up there. x
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Silver Grulla Varnish Roan

Postby stabbrielle » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Username: Delta Blue
Name: Neveah
Favorite Place: http://www.wallpaperfo.com/Nature/Flowe ... aper_10169

In all of Neveah travels, she has come across many beautiful sights, but none struck her as hard as this one. The smell of the lupines filled her lungs with ever breath, and the water was so clear and clean that when the mountains reflected on its shimmering surface the line between the rocks and lake was seamless. The sky was painted in bold and striking colors that evening: pink, orange, yellow, red. They looked like fire behind the mountains and on the lake. The whole scene was so beautiful and colorful, that Neveah chose to settle there, so that she may marvel at the beauty of her find any day she wishes. This place is what she calls her "personal heaven." It is the place where she feels the most serene and offen steals away to think and become inspired by the worlds wonder.
Last edited by stabbrielle on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JJ7 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Username: JJ7
Name: Selene (Name chosen for its association with the Greek goddess)
Favorite Place: The herd is family, comfort, and safety. The herd is friendship, play, and community. The herd is good.

But sometimes, the herd is not enough.

In restless times, when the company is stifling and the air is over warm, she slips away. Further into the woods, she softly makes her way down to the glade. There is a song amidst the solitude, and she has come to listen to it.

The night air is sweet, and the sky is clear. Stars punch white light out from the darkness, but the centrepiece is undoubtedly the moon. Standing centred over Selene, the silver light it reflects catches and illuminates the clearing.

The sounds of the forest are humming in the background, but for now she rests in quiet admiration. At twilight, there is both beauty and respite here that remains unavailable elsewhere. Something about it all kindles a deep sense of awe.

The night is good.
JJ7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:18 am

Username: Wolves of Rain
Name: Akunnatuq(Means 'silver fox' in Inuktitut)
Favorite Place: Her favorite place in the forest is the hidden underground river. Though she can't see it, she loves the soft rippling sounds of the water, and the trickling of the stalactites. She finds peace there, knowing that nothing is down there to harm her and of the peaceful calm, silent music of the river, and the clear, fresh scent of the clean water. Once when she ventured down into the underground river at dawn, the light reflected perfectly enough she could see the river. It was crystal clear, filled with small, strange creatures that swum around. She has come to love this abundant underground oasis at dawn, when she can see the strange creatures lurking in the water swimming around. See example here.
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:43 am

Username: Dragons Whisper
Name: Neve (“NEY-vey,” the Italian word for “snow”)
Favorite Place: Ice Caves
Last edited by dragons whisper on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunnybee » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:46 am

oh my gosh she's gorgeous
Username: rilakkuma.
Name: Peridot my birthstone
Favorite Place: At the base of a tree similar to this one. She loves it because when the light hits between the branches it creates a gorgeous pattern on the ground.
Last edited by hunnybee on Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
hunnybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:26 am

Username: .o p t i m i s m.
Name: Paisley
Favorite Place: Paisley favorite place is the rock that lies in the sun all day, constantly holding it's warmth throughout the day and into the night. Each day around dusk she will venture to it's location and lays upon it's smooch, flat surface, her legs curled beneath her as she rests there until the heat of the rock warms her to an acceptable temperature, until she ventures back to her herd. It's a peaceful place and one of relaxation, solitude, and warmth.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:59 am

Username: Ezai
Name: Natalia (name meaning is born on Christmas day)
Favorite Place: Natalia's favourite spot is found deep in the forest that she calls home. After one transverses a thickly wooded area, they will wonder into a decent sized clearing. One clear of trees which allows for the sun to shine directly down. Upon further exploring of the clearing, one would find a large pool of clear blue water. An oasis of sorts. It's at this pool where Natalia is finally able to rest. To climb onto one of the large rocks at the edge of the water and lay down. The comforting warmth of the sun shining down and the calming sound of the water lapping at the edge of the bank, the fish swimming in gentle circles just beneath the surface. It is paradise to her and the one place she can truly relax and many time take refreshing naps.

Postby benjeep » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Username: The Master Doctor
Name:
Favorite Place:
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Username: skyy.
Name: Elysia From Greek Pedion Elysion, the name of the heavenly fields of Elysia, a section of the Underworld mentioned in Greek mythology. The mythological place name may have evolved from the designation of a place, or person, struck by lightning (enelysion, enelysios); if so, the name means "lightning-struck."
Favorite Place: Example Here
Elysia's favorite place in the forest is a very shallow creek that runs over diversely colored, smooth stones. She wouldn't have found this place if she was more careful as a young one; one day she was racing her friends and she toppled right over the edge and fell into the creek. Luckily she wasn't hurt but as she lay there in the cool water and listened to the small waterfall, she knew this would be the place she would come to whenever her mind is troubled and she needed an escape.

my hair is the same color as hers cx
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups