My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2762 Silver Blue Roan

Postby Cloud' » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:38 pm

OMG this is so freakin amazingly cute <3 thank you so much for doing this for me! (more info and entry to come, on with phone atm)

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:20 pm

A Story about friendship ~
~ and trust

~ First Encounter ~

It was a warm summer morning, the world seemed to start waking up slowly and you coupd feel in the air that this will become a very hot day. I was walking through the station, watching all the new horses they caught yesterday. Two have been dying during the round up, and i was so angry inside that i needed all of my self control to not start screaming at all these **** that are mistreating these wondeful animals so much. All i could do to help them is to give at öeast one of them a new good home. Suddenly i saw him. First he was just like any other horse here, but turning his head i looked into his eyes and immediately felt some kind of affinity to him. This will be the one to take home with me!

I was so angry this morning and still so exhausted of the last days fighting, i did never feel so ever before, and everytime my look goes at the fence holding me at tis place, away from my home, from the ones i love and my beloved freedom, i could tear the whole world down. How can i be so angry? How do these people dare to decide about me? To decide about my life? So many people are walking up the fence, looking at me, sometimes angry, sometimes pitying, sometimes just apathetic. But then there was this young lady, looking deep into my eyes. I stood still, unable to move even one single muscle. Never before have i felt any sympathy for a human, but she was different. Hopefully she wont be simply goingaway again...

~ Adjusting to the new home ~

When he arrived at my home, i could feel his anxiety and how unsure he was. But nevertheless he seemed to like the big willow, as he immediately started running to see its borders and afterwards even started eating grass. I think this is a good sign!

When they carried me away again i was deeply afraid of where they will bring me now, as i heard many terrible storys from the other horses. But when they opened the door of the truck and i saw HER standing there my heart beat calmed down a little bit. After some time i had enough courage to leave the truck, and i saw what was around it. It was a big willow, so big that i needed to run quite a bit to see the fence surrounding it. Also my mood got immediately worse seeing the fence, i liked this place a lot. Mountains surrounded the place which made me feel like i was at home again...

~ Introduction of the halter ~
After some days when he already started to come to me and a little trust was growing, i decided to show him a halter. To make it easier for him i took a simple halter that was made of one small rope.When i showed it to him he was not vey interedted in it, but when i wrapped it around his head he was really shocked. I started giving him some carrots and apple pieces to make lead his concentration away from that new thing aroung his head, and after some time he started to relax. Only some days later it has become quite normal for him to wear this thing!

When she first came with that THING and put it around my head i was really shocked and wanted to run and run and run to make it go away - but man she had carrottes and these wondefully sour green apples, so i decided to stay. And by the time i realized that this thing she calls "halter" is not that bad as i thought, and she was so happy seeing me accepting it that i stopped resistence. And after some days i did not even realize it when i wore it...

~ Meeting a friend ~

A friend told me he knew about a stallion, an former racehorse, who should be killed because of being too slow. Seeing him i decided to introduce him to my new wild stally, as he is definitely lonely being all alone on this big willow. Many people then said oh now how can you put two stallions together, all they will do is fight. But as i knew that in nature stallions that do not have their own herd often have strong friendships with another stallion and travel together, i wanted to try it out. Both were a little wary at te beginning, but later it looked as if they would become quite good friends!

One day i could smell another horse on my willow. And when he came running towards me i really wasnt sure whether i should be happy about it or not - but when we got to know each other i saw that he was really nice and i started to hope we might become good friends one day. And to scuffle with him was so much fun...

~Gaining his trust ~

“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.”
― Ernest Hemingway

The trust was growing with time, evey day we spent together, every nice moment we had made it grow. And mainly his Racehorse-friend's trust to me made him more and more safe that he could trust me too!

~ First time with saddle ~

I must admit i have always been a fan of bareback riding - youcan feel every muscle of the horse working beneath you, and it feels so natural. I adore it. So i thougt why ride him wit saddle? I simply dont need it. So i decided to first sit on him bareback. And because it was me sitting on his back for the first time and not that "dead" saddle, he was a little irritated but not very frightened or surpirsed, and after a few steps it felt wonderful. We will surely have nice rides throug the landscape in the future!

First it felt quite strange having something on my back, but as it was HER and i really trust her now, i started to walk. Man it was so difficult to walk now. But after some time i got used to it. I could feel how happy she was riding me, and so was i...

~ Ground work ~

As i am a western rider i wanted him to listen to voice signals, such as "Whoaaaa". So i tried to teach them to him.Te first 30 minutes where hard as he did absolutely not understand what i wanted from him, but it got better by the time, and on this first day he learned 4 signals. I was really surprised that he learned so fast though he never learned things like that before. Such an intelligent boy!

When she tried to teach me some voice signals she must have tougt that i am stupid cause i needed some time to get what she wants. But then i tried to do my very best to show here im not, abd itwas a lot of fun. Though i still think a lot about my homeland and all the others of my herd, in such moments im just happy to be here and to have here as a friend, and all the bad toughts get carried away quite fast then...

~ First Ride ~

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle
~Winston Churchill

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Congrats! You may have a halter charm/tack added!
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Yay thanks :)

Name: Forever Free "Fell"
Halter: could it be like this http://www.luckypony.com/productcart/pc ... 00_1_d.jpg with two feathers instead of charms? (feathers in black&white, brown or some kind of blue would be cool) - if this is too much then just the halter please

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me