Based on Click to view
Artist Dr. Paine [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Makoatl #328 -- Bellatrix

Postby Dr. Paine » Mon May 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Upper atmosphere/night inspired bab (fun fact, the stars on their back leg form the Cygnus constellation) :D Also dragonfly pendant because why not. It's been rockin' to be a GA, I hope y'all enjoy this design :D (and sorry for the sign, I don't have my tablet in right now xD)
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #328 -- Adopt Me!

Postby TheWildWaffle » Mon May 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Username: TheWildWaffle
Mako Name: Dusk
If granted one wish, what would it be? To Fly <3
(No wishing for more wishes/loopholes like that :P One thing and one thing alone)
TheWildWaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relicarn » Mon May 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Username:
คƶąƹŁ

What's In A Name?
Gilrin's name was given to her by a figure in her dreams as a pup.
It refers her beautiful shimmering coat, but also acts somewhat as
a curse. She cannot stay in one place for too long, no matter how
happy she feels there, she must move on, wandering from place to
place, spreading happiness and love whilst slowly growing sadder
herself. Sometimes others travel with her, but more often than not
she's alone but for the figure that still appears in her dreams. She
longs for someone to travel with her, and keep her happy.

~ The Pendant ~
Once, just once, Gilrin thought she had finally found love. She loved
him, and he loved her back. He wasn't rich, and so, in place of a
fancy dinner and a diamond ring, he made her a meal with what he
had hunted for himself, and gave her a pendant he had crafted
himself.
She had said yes.
But it was not to be, for just two nights later, the figure appeared,
along with the all too familiar tugging in her heart.
It was time to go.
She had told him before about her problem, of course she had. But
that didn't stop him from crying. He couldn't come with her, without
him his family would starve.
He told her to keep the pendant, so that she would never forget him.
In return, she gave him a small, shimmering crystal, and asked the
same question, tears filling her eyes.
They may never meet again.
But they will always remember.

If granted one wish, what would it be?
To have someone she can love, who loves her back, and will follow her
wherever she may travel.
Last edited by Relicarn on Wed May 27, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Mon May 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Username:
Mako Name:
(No wishing for more wishes/loopholes like that :P One thing and one thing alone)
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Please click the image
to be taken to my form!
Last edited by mairon on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loadingconstella » Mon May 25, 2015 6:52 pm

Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight

Username: B l a z e.
Mako Name: Evangeline
If granted one wish, what would it be? She wishes that no one was alone in the world, and if she had to sacrafice anything it would be her own company, her own friends. Evangeline would be lonely for other peoples company, because she hates seeing others suffer and feel that they are alone when they're really not.
Makoalts | Parrapups (Link up soon) | Pliggles (Link up as soon as I get one |D)
Used to be B l a z e.!
Loadingconstella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentAlaska(Bagel) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:00 am

Res with the name Tunglid, Moon in Icelandic <3 and female
AgentAlaska(Bagel)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clara Erassari » Tue May 26, 2015 2:42 am

Image---Image
Image---Image

There is a simple beauty in the way the stars shine...----------------------------------
---------------------------------------...lighting our own paths through the world.

And yet... -----------------------------
-----------------------------...the sea is where my heart lies.

---- -- ----

Light swirled through the darkness within the cave, a yawn stretching the jaws of the young Mako inside. Her seafoam eyes flickered open as a shiver rippled through her star-dappled pelt.

"Good morning, Amatsu," whispered a voice from the shadows, the older Mako's voice chiming with the soft lilt of song and telling the story of her age.

Username :: Lady Arawen
Name :: Amatsu-Mikaboshi [[a kami of stars]]
Last edited by Clara Erassari on Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Makoatl #328 -- Bellatrix!

Postby wandzie. » Tue May 26, 2015 4:44 am

Username: wandzie.
Mako Name: Bellatrix, name of a famous star in our galaxy. Nicknames consist of Bella, Trixy, or sometimes Tri.
Date of Birth: December 14th.
Starsign: Sagittarius.
Birthstone: Tanzanite.
Family: Weren't ever close, Bella hasn't seen them in a good few years. They didn't care much for her.
Career: Astronomer.
Personality: Day Dreamer - Distant - Sweet - Warm hearted
Bellatrix is a very big dreamer. She is pretty distant, and was always the one asked a question in school when she wasn't paying attention. She is quite secretive, and doesn't talk that much. When she does, she's incredibly sweet and giggly, and loves little kids. Sometimes some of them remind her of when she was young, so it's like a mirror effect. But others who don't like space as much, she finds harder to 'connect' with. A love for still and calm things, it was obvious she was going to like space and astronomy. Bella is very loveable, you can easily fall in love with her calm yet passionate personality. Working as an Astronomer at the local observatory, she doesn't really talk to people much, and instead tracks all the stars, planets and meteors. Sometimes she's a bit of a tour guide, and shows the school children around a bit when they're there for a school trip.
Appearence: Medium height, with long blue hair and blue-y/green eyes. Wears a small dragonfly necklace which she found amongst her stuff one day in the observatory.

When you wish upon a star...
Have you ever wished for something? Of course you have. Everyone wants something in their live, more than they have. Money, good looks, love... Ever since Bellatrix was a child, she only ever had one wish. Most children wish for that new toy in the store, or maybe another sibling, but Bella was slightly different. And she only ever wished for one thing, it was never more.

She was different in a way that, Bella wasn't bouncy and full of energy like most little kids. She was calm, relaxed and reserved. When she could talk, and did. She could be bubbly if you want. But her head always, almost, seemed 'In the Clouds.' When she learnt about space travel, that was it, her heart was set on it. Everything she owned was space themed. Her bedroom was like the stars, she had a little telescope by her window, all her toys were planets and rockets and basically, she even acted like space. Bellatrix was like the stars at night, distant and beautiful, yet so far away.

As she grew up, the wish never went away. She never changed her wish either. She HAD to get into space. Most nights she dreamed of climbing into the rocket, taking the first steps in space, and just achieving that dream. Sadly, not all wishes come true. Bellatrix couldn't pass all the training, but was told in a few years she could go, if she passed. Being only 16 at the time, her life had only just begun, so she had a lot ahead. After going to college, Bella became an Astronomer in the local Observatory down the road. Hoping that one day, as she tracks the stars and planets, that she'll make it up there, and achieve her wish.

A day in the Observatory!
"Bellatrix! They're going to going to be arriving in 5 minutes! Come on!" Bella looked up, a little startled. Sure, she knew the group of school kids were coming to have 'a look around' but she didn't want to. She could look at the stars all day, staring into the telescope, tracking the beautiful balls of fire in the sky... "Bella!" Her eyes flickered open, she had gone in another day dream again. "S-sorry boss, I'll just pack this away." When he walked off, she sighed. All the kids did was knock over her stuff. Sure, they were cute, but all of them weren't like her. They all wanted to be singers, footballers, the lot. When she was a child, it was a whole different story. After packing away her telescope and books into her drawer, Bella trotted down the metal stairs, to the ground floor of the observatory. She peeked out of the window, it was just becoming dark, the kids must have finished school a while ago, but there was often trips here after school.

When the children arrived, Bella realised they were only about 8 or 9 years old. She relaxed slightly, they weren't the year group that found the observatory "boring" and were rude and obnoxious. She smiled pleasantly at them as they hung up their jackets. "Hello everyone, this is the Observatory. I work here and I'm called Bellatrix, nice to meet you." They all smiled back, but we're probably too confused to take in what was happening. Bella led them up and down the observatory, letting them have a go with tools and telescopes. "Now I have a little surprise.." She finally said, this wasn't part of her job, she just did this for fun. Bella led them outside, into the cold, night air.

As the children gazed above them, all their little mouths fell open in wonder. "See guys, space is amazing..." She said softly, a star reflected off her eye and twinkled. The sky was filled with beautiful white dots, twinkling in the moonlight. "If you all lie down in the grass, and gaze up, you might just see a shooting star. When you see it, squeeze your eyes shut and make a wish. Don't tell anyone, it's bound to come true.." She lay down beside them all, the day hadn't been that bad. If they were nice, she wasn't shy anymore, and she almost enjoyed it. Bella stared up, her eyes almost shut, every child was silent. Then a light flickered across the sky, and one or two of them gasped, and squeezed their eyes shut. Bella had made this wish almost every night, the same wish. I wish to go to space...

A little about me: Hey there c: So you're probably wondering, why have I entered? Well, hello, I'm wandzie c: I have no makos, but am very familiar with a lot of other species e.g Kiamaras, JBD's and Plumies. I'm very involved with them, so I would love to properly join Makos! Why did I choose this babe though? Well, like Bella, I love space, and I hope you enjoyed my form as much as I enjoyed making it <3
Art Credits Just so you get to see who made all this wonderful art, and so I can credit it! <3 Some may not be featured in the form, so feel free to have a look <333
Welcome to the form! By Me
Spacey headshot By Me
Reach for the stars! By Me
Love headshot By Me
Tail Silhouette By Me
[url]Art Piece[/url]
[url]Art Piece[/url]

Good luck <333

Last edited by wandzie. on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Tue May 26, 2015 4:55 am

Username:
Foxy The Pirate

Quiet | Lonely | Soft Spoken | Honest | Sad | Loving

╔══════════════════════════╗
Basics

XXName- Arezou
XXMeaning- Wishful in persian
XXGender- Male
XXPronoun Preference- He, Him
XXSexuality- Straight

╚══════════════════════════╝

████████████████████████████
Favorites

XXBook Genre- Adventure
XXBook- The Hobbit
XXMusic Genre- Hardcore Metal
XXBand- Bring Me The Horizon
XXMovie Genre- Children/ Animated
XXMovie- Totoro or Ponyo
XXFood- Sushi
XXPast Time- Sleep

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
His Wish

XXTo be happy - His true wish is to never be sad and to be happy no matter what. He is usually sad and wants all types of friends, but his sadness blocks that. If he could be happy, then imagine how many friends he'd have! All types. He could also help people through what he went through and all types of things if he was happy. If he was happy, he would be more motivated to do things. This is one true wish.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
████████████████████████████████████
XXPeople, Sleep, Daydreaming, Roleplaying, Singing, Dancing

Dislikes

XXBeing alone, The dark, Bad movies, Loud noises, Being sad.

Last edited by Foxy The Pirate on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝