MPD #14 *OPEN* by cowboycorvid

Based on Click to view
Artist cowboycorvid [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

MPD #14 *OPEN*

Postby cowboycorvid » Sat May 23, 2015 4:54 am

I totally forgot I was a GA until now x'D

Anyways, this little fella's element is ice :)

Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:

Give me something good and unique :)

Ends on June 3rd.
cowboycorvid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MPD #14 *OPEN*

Postby Trphlthdl » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:21 am

Username:
Trixyr

Name:
Glacier

Personality:
Glacier is an adventurous gal, always ready to run, hike, or swim into another adventure. She is kind, and always wants to help, but is way too trusting. Her excitement always gives her away when trying to be sneaky, though when it counts you can always depend on her silence. She is a trustworthy MPD, and a very loving one too.
History: Glacier was born on a Glacier in the north, to two loving parents. They always found caves to search, and ravines to explore. She was named for the place she was born, a glacier.

One day she was in a ravine, exploring without her parents, and found a young seal crying for its mother. Wanting to help, she lead it up to the surface on an ice path, and asked it where its mother went.

"Bears"

The seal replied, and Glacier felt she had no choice but to take care of it in her family's cave or find another seal mother for him. He lived in the cave for several days, before a bear sniffed the seal out. A huge bear, with scars on his face from battles years before. Her parents screamed for her to run, but she was too concerned with helping the seal away to hear. The bear batted her away with his huge paws, and grab the seal in its maw before running away. No matter how far Glacier followed she could never find the seal or the bear. This may make some people want to help less, but it had the exact opposite effect on Glacier.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me