Enrty 1/3- Arcadia by Shadowhunter,

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowhunter, [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Enrty 1/3- Arcadia

Postby Shadowhunter, » Wed May 20, 2015 9:37 am

This turned out 300000x better than I thought it would since I suck at designing canines xDD

Edits:
Slight expression edit (might change expression later) + large hair edit

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Username;; Shadowhunter, Makoatl Name;; Arcadia Makoatl Gender;; female

Personality
Arcadia is not easily approached and dislikes interacting with others unless it's necessary. She has few friends but she likes it that way. With the few friends she has, she knows they're loyal and that she can trust them with almost anything. Arcadia doesn't talk much, she prefers to listen. She is a good listener and is great at problem solving, however, it is not wise to approach her with social problems (like boyfriend advice, should you go to this person's party etc) since it makes her uncomfortable. She will listen intently if it is a bullying problem or if you just have something you need to talk to someone about. Arcadia is great at comforting those who have suffered losses.

Values
Honesty: To Arcadia, noting is worse than dishonesty. She finds that those who are honest and can admit their wrongdoings are much stronger and trustworthy than those will lie to protect themselves. Arcadia is always honest, whether you want her to be or not.
Understanding: It's alright to dislike someone as long as you understand their intentions and their personality. Arcadia always tries to understand what motivates others before she decides if she likes them or not. She also values self-understanding. She understands that she does not get along with loud and noisy individuals and keeps away from them.
Freedom: Arcadia hates it when anyone tries to tell her what to do. She wants the freedom to make her own mistakes and learn from them.
Forgiveness: Everyone deserves to be forgiven at least once. If they are truly sorry for the mistake, you should forgive them though it will take time depending on the mistake they made. Even tough she values forgiveness, Arcadia feels there is a fine line between forgiving those that should be forgiven and naivety.

Summary
In short, Arcadia is:
* Quiet * Thoughtful * Open-minded * Forgiving * Optimistic * Sympathetic * Loyal *

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I win I am going to regret the complexity of this design so much
Also it may look like some colours aren't in the palette, but there's a lot of airbrushing :>
Last edited by Shadowhunter, on Sat May 23, 2015 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Enrty 1/3

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed May 20, 2015 10:16 am

Soooo cute!!!