Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

pimmie for B L Α Z E. by zaadifyable

Artist zaadifyable [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

pimmie for B L Α Z E.

Postby zaadifyable » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:02 am

I tired... haha

Tell me if you would like me to fix anything like the colour of the cape :D

B l α z e. wrote:
B l α z e. wrote:Character's name:
Styx
Ref or description of character:
Character's personality:
Styx is a geeky little fellow, he may look all intimidating and just plain old grumpy and mean - but truth be told, he is all fluffy and mushy like a marsh-mellow. He is shy around new Pimmies that he meets, and is often stuttering until he feels like he can trust that Pimmie, or he feels a special "connection" with them, the one where he feels that this Pimmie is going to be very important to him. Styx is often called a weirdo for knowing a bunch about super-heroes and Mythology, as well as his Comic Book obsession - but that is not all he hoards, Styx has a thing for shiny objects and it is compulsive that he picks it up/buys it if no one owns it, he gets rather whiny about it If he doesn't. He dislikes the label 'geek' he has been given because he believes that labels are just targets, and no one deserves to be a target.
Character's species:
Pimmie!
Extra info:
- Adores Shiny Objects and Comic Books
- Loves Comics, Super Heroes, and Mythology
- Thank you to anyone who draws him!

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2260348&size=large&format=png&rev=1428148714[/img]

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2260348&size=medium&format=png&rev=1428148714[/img]
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

xxxxxxxx“A snowball❆ ❆
ɪɴ tʜe ғace ɪs suʀeʟʏ tʜe
PERFECT x x x
ʙeɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ of a ʟastɪɴɢ
❆ ↝ friendship.”

― Maʀkus Zusak
zaadifyable

My pets
My items