WIP Entry by Free Shade

Based on Click to view
Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP Entry

Postby Free Shade » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:23 am

I wasn't sure if you would like this... but it just sorta... came to me. Anyway, The skull for a head is floating above the neck (horns are optional/can be changed for different type), the tail is lizard like but has fire on the end, and the creature can breathe fire. A secondary option for the head would be an orb that floats above the neck and emits flames that are the same as the ones on the tail (and they can either match the design or go opposite of it)

Anyway, this is just a rough sketch... please let me know if i need to change anything/what you do and don't like.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP Entry

Postby darling boy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:02 pm

ahh!

this is looking fabulous so far!
Last edited by carcinoGenetist Monday, Jan 1, 1666 12:59 am, edited 666 times in total.
Reason; The Glow Cloud was displeased
darling boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP Entry

Postby Free Shade » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:26 pm

carcinoGenetist wrote:
ahh!

this is looking fabulous so far!

Anything you want me to add or change?
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me