Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

{ ~Doromancy Adopts ~ }V1.5 by HellyBoo

Based on Click to view
Artist HellyBoo [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

{ ~Doromancy Adopts ~ }V1.5

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:31 pm

{ ~ Welcome to Doromancies Home Post ~ }

| Artist Comp| Archives| FanClub | Nursery| Growth |

Lines to WolfPuppies
What Are They?

Doromancies are forest and Mountain dwelling creature. They are rather large but not overly size, much like a Wolf. They are build like a wolf but have large Fox like ears, A long lion tail and a muzzle similar to a Dragons'. They have a large mane that runs down their back, protecting them from most natural Weather and disasters, while also providing protection during battles.

The Rules
People don't like em but I think we should start out with them before getting into too much Doromancy Details.
- Respect all Staff and everyone who comments. Everyone desires respect.
- Please don't ask to be a Mod or an Artist, I will post try-outs as I need them.
- No asking for Customs right now, I may allow them later on.
- Designs will be released as my artists feel needed, Do not pressure them.
- Doromancies may be Fursona's(My fursona is what made me think of the species so :))
- There is no own limit at the moment but this is subjected to chance.
- There is to be no Selling of designs.
- No stealing Designs, No claiming designs and no using without permission from the owner.
- All re-adoption or gifting is to be run by me first.

About The Doromancy

Their Design

These guys have a very simple design really. As mentioned above they are based around the build of a Wolf with the Ears similar to a Fox while their tail is long with a bit of fur at the end. They have a Dragon like muzzle and scales that run down their legs. The colour to Doromancies can be anything from bright and unnatural to light and natural, Their is no limit. The scalies on their legs will more than often match the colour of their Hair and Mane. There is also no limit to eye colour but it must be a new colour, not one appearing on the fur. If you have a shade of Blue the eyes cannot be the same or even a different shade.

Their Manes

Their manes are the main thing to the Doromancy as this is their main protection. The mane fur on a Doromancy is long and thick during Winter but naturally thin during Summer time. While the fur is thin does not mean they are weak, under stress the Doromancy's mane hardens to provide a strong metal like feel, almost un breakable. Doromancies do not gain their mane till they hti adult stage, making them vulnerable to most things.

Their Scales

While the scales do not provide much for the Doromancies, they are one of the main things that tells these guys apart. Doromancies must always have scalies on their legs but the number and size does not matter, though typically their is more scales on the front legs than the back ones. The scales will remain the same colour as the mane at all times.

General Sizes of the Doromancy
Pup - As a pup the Doromancy are about 55-60 cm in Height.
Teen - As a teenager the average Doromancy are about 85-90 cm height.
Adult - As an Adult the Doromancy is about 1.1 metres in Height.
These sizes are the average, some Doromancies can be smaller or larger but not by too much without confirming with me.

Rarities
Like most things, these guys have rarities among them so here I will explain them.
- Unnatural markings on unnatural Base is without a doubt the most common Doromancy you will see around.
- Dark Natural base with Unnatural Markings is also common and will be seen around a fair bit but not as much as the Unnatural on Unnatural.
- Light Natural Base with Unnatural Markings is rather Uncommon and will not be seen to often but can be found at times.
- Natural base with Natural Markings is the rarest colours you will find in the Doromancy colours.

Last edited by HellyBoo on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { ~Doromancy Adopts ~ }V1.5

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:31 pm

{ ~ Doromancy's Staff and Helpers ~ }

Moderators -
HellBabe

Artists -
HellBabe
IamRedRum
Comp Up Now!!

Guest Artists -
None Yet Updates every 2 weeks.
Will accept soon.

Code: Select all
Username:
Examples:
I (Instert username here) promise to follow all GA rules and Requirements.

Guest Artist Rules -
- You may do up to 5 Designs in your 2 weeks.
- You may make one Custom but it will include in your 5 designs.
- All designs have to be Common Rarity minus your last design which may be uncommon but cannot be your custom.
Last edited by HellyBoo on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:32 pm

{ ~ Banners ~ }
Coming Soon!

{ ~ Affiliates ~ }
Coming Soon!

{ ~ Warnings and Bannings ~ }
Lets hope not!

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:32 pm

{ ~ Questions and Anwsers ~ }

Q. How does Breeding Work?
A. Doromancies can breed 2 weeks after announcing mates. They can have up to 4 pups in a breeding. 2 being most likely. Then they must wait 2 weeks before breeding again.

Q. Doromancy Growth?
A. Doromancies age every 2 weeks. Baby for 2 weeks, teen for 2 weeks then adult. Ask your artist to grown them as needed. 2 weeks from adoption if your baby/teen has been adopted.
Last edited by HellyBoo on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:57 am

Reserving Just Incase

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:06 am

hope you don't mind me marking<3 if not ill delete this post ;v;
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Thats fine :)

Last bumped by HellyBoo on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 pm.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me