Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Concept MYO kintaur art by OceanBlast

Artist OceanBlast [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Concept MYO kintaur art

Postby OceanBlast » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:24 am

I already know what he looks like in my head, but I can't focus to see exactly what his design looks like, ya know what I mean? He's a light yellow or brown colour with white or cream spots on his upper arms and brown or white sock marking on his lower back legs, a pale and light redishh brown or slightly darker tone of his base colour mane that fades to a lighter colour on the tips...darker tone of body colour/normal colour tip of tail...ahh idk, I'm going to try everything out and hope that one of those is the correct design that i'm thinking of >.<

here's a basic thing of his story:

He was an orphan egg left in the forest, when he hatched he was confused and walked through the forest he first saw when he opened his eyes. A group of wolves who were out hunting found him and were confused but decided to take him back to their pack. Many wolves thought he looked funny and many were scared of him, but and nobody accepted him. Most of the creatures in the pack are wolves, or if not are another type of 4 legged animal such as an equine, or a hybrid etc. and he was the only 2 legged mammal there. He was bullied throughout most of his childhood and didn't have any friends, they dubbed his worse flaw his ridged snout, and in turn he would hide it in embarrassment with his little hands.

Once he was older he was given his gem*, and he tried to join in the hunt but had no way of attacking or stalking and wasn't sure what to do. His arms were too short to be able to do any of the attacks the wolves did and his hands were too small to do much damage anyways. When the pack was fighting with the other he couldn't join in because they told him he was useless, and honestly at the time he was.

One day, on a full moon after he'd lost all hope and was walking back through the forest where he first found found the pack, he bumped into a gazelle, Gavin. He was from the pack too and he was intrigued by the little kintaur's appearance; he told him he was stunning and special, and he had no need to hide his muzzle. The kintaur told him how he was useless and had no talent. The gazelle laughed and brought him to a clearing in the forest where all the metals and materials the pack had stolen from humans were kept, and told him he could make himself a blade to use, and trade his gem for it, meaning it would hold the power of the gem instead of himself. The little kintaur was ecstatic and didn't hesitate to craft himself a blade. Once he'd finished he wasn't sure what to do with it but Gavin showed him different fighting moves he could do with it and soon enough the kintaur had gotten the jist of it and was starting to lighten up a lot.

A few weeks later the pack was getting ready to fight again, and Gavin offered to fight with the kintaur. He was nervous and doubtfull with himself, but Gavin told him not to be scared and that he would be with him to help him whenever he needed it. The kintaur smiled in happiness, clutching on to his blade, and they ran off along with the gazelle's mate and Gavin's other friends to catch up to the pack who were heading to ambush. once they caught up the fight was already happening and the screaming, shouting, blood and pain seemed too much for the little kintaur, he was shaking violently in nervousness and was having a panic attack. Gavin quickly grabbed his scruff and threw him behind a bush before jumping there himself. 'we can do this come on, believe in yourself, and I promise you'll be fine!' he said in a happy tone. The kintaur looked away, then looked pack and slightly nodded, still shaking. Gavin trotted a bit off to the other side of the bush. "When a group of them walk past, I'll give the signal and we'll jump at 'em, okay?" The kintaur nodded, "okay" he replied shakily. after only a few seconds the kintaur spotted 3 wolves from the opposing pack running at medium speed in the direction of the bush. He immediately started to panic, but tightened his grip on his blade to help calm his fear and turned his head to the bright sky, where the moon could faintly be seen behind the clouds. A tear fell down his eye as he looked back down behind him, still shaking. He thought of all his flaws and doubted himself, but then remembered when he met gavin, and how he realised he had talent in fighting with weapons, something that almost none of the pack members could do, and a determined smile rose on his face. Turning his head towards gavin, he saw him looking at him, hed been watching him the whole time. Gavin nodded with a smile. the kintaur looked back, moved his hands so that they were holding the blade comfortably and walked backwards a bit so that he had a good space to run and jump from. Pointing his ears forward he heard the wolves about to reach withing attacking point. Both him and gavin began to run, quickening their pace as they reached the bush, and then they leaped.

As the kintaur humped over he saw the wolves about to run beneath him and dived down with his blade, now glowing brightly, facing towards the ground, and knocked one down, the blade wacking him on the head and sending a streak of a violent shock wave along the ground, injuring a few other wolves that it managed to touch. The wolf growled in pain and threw his large paw back, knocking the kintaur backwards and hitting the tree behind him hard. He fell down dizzy and in pain and saw the wolf running to him. Suddenly gavin ran infront of him and threw the wolf away with his horns before running back to the others. "thanks man!!" The little kintaur chirped as he got back up and steadied himself. "ahaha no problem!" Gavin smirked just before kicking another one into the air with his hind legs.

He looked back and saw the wolf slowly getting back up. Taking this as the perfect opportunity, the little kintaur ran as fast as he could, held the blade in the air and threw it down onto the wolf's back, slicing open his skin and shooting power through his whole body. Just as the kintaur thought he was victorious, he was knocked over by a set of sharp claws. he turned around and held his blade's handle infront of him as defence just as his attacker's canines were about to hit him. it snarled and viciously flailed it's un-sheathed paws and muzzle around, trying to get to the little kintaurs exsposed belly, as he struggled to hold his blade in place and protect himself. He looked desperately around for any help and saw Gavin caught up in a fight with the other wolf. He started to panic again, before he suddenlt remembered he had feet, I'm so stupid! he thought. He pulled his legs back and kicked with all his remaining energy into the wolves chest, braking one of his bones and sending him flying back into a tree, knocking him unconscious. "Ha!" he shouted back at the wolf before realising that he was being watched by a large amount of wolves from his own pack. Their faces were wide with shock as they began to tell him how talented at fighting he was. Some even apologised for what they had said about him before. He felt immensely embarrassed and shy but started to feel a rush of happiness and victory as he jumped about excitedly and thanked everyone. Then he stopped, confused as to why the wolves weren't fighting, before noticing some running away into the distance and realising that the fight was over. I did it...I DID IT!! he chirped in amazement. He heard a laugh as gavin limped over towards him, accompanied with his other friends. "I told you you could do it, idiot." he smirked. The kintaur laughed and hugged his neck with his short arms. He was finally accepted, and he couldn't be more happier.

*all wolves get theirs when they're old enough/prove themselves and it holds amazing power. There are three ranks of gems: one on the head between the eyes, which is only given to wolves who have done something absolutely amazing/deserve it/have been chosen to have it by the deceased (very rare) or something else along those lines, and if they gain one they are automaticall one of the leaders. it contains IMMENSE power and wolves who have it are extremely lethal and strong. the next, lower ranking one is somewhere on a wolves tail, it still holds a lot of power, but is still small compared to the power of the gem that the leaders have. And finally the third one his two/four gems on their ears, on the back or front. These may be for the lowest ranking wolf but still they are very powerful, more so than any human gun and almost as powerful as the most lethal human weapons available. They can obiosly upgrade gems i.e if a wolf with one on her tail proved herself in some way to be more worthy she can have her current gem removed and replace with a leader gem. The little kintaur was given four gems on his ears but after proving himself his blade which now contained the power from the gems was upgraded to the next highest rank.

here's what Gavin looks like:

and 90% of the wolves from both packs look like this or look similar to this:

yeah this is a wip and omg ignore any grammar mistakes I'll fix them later xD

Last bumped by OceanBlast on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:24 am.
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me