✘ Username: IceyWolf
✘ Name: Raiko Pan
✘ Pronunciation: RAH ee ko
✘ Nickname: Pan
✘ Age: 16
✘ Birthday: June 15, 1998
╚══════════════════╝

Selfish - Intelligent - Rebellious - Hostile - Untrusting
Raiko's past experiences made her who she is known as today. When she was very young she was the most gentle and lovable creature there was, so innocent and carefree. But as she grew older with not many friends to keep her cheerful from the harsh and unforgiving world she grew much more selfish and untrusting. Of course she was never this way when she was around Train, but if you were to happen to run into her alone you wouldn't have the best experience. She was rather rude, for she was never taught proper obedience and how to act around those older than herself.

From anther harsh life lesson she learned that any item she obtained or was given must be cherished, but not shared with any others. If you give something you cherish to someone they won't treat it with respect. When Train gave her the necklace she wears today she lent out four of the five pieces to her 'friends'. It was not long after that all four little bottles of glass were broken. From that day on she never shared anything with anyone, being as selfish as she was.

From the small lessons she went to that were considered 'school' she always seemed to excel, especially in any art or creativity courses. Though she found reading, writing and math to be a bore she still was above those around her. It helped that she had and has a photographic memory, if you her anything she won't let you forget it, especially if it's embarrassing.

Now when it comes hostile and rebellious side that's more of a new story. Ever since she was left to herself to strive and survive on the island where she lives the loneliness and time spent to herself made her not quite the peoples person. In fact she still had no idea how to connect and talk with others liker herself, she fears it.

✘✘✘✘Raiko wasn't always the hostile untrusting person you see today, she had life, someone she looked up to, and a future. Everything she had going for her was ruined, all because of one small mistake. At the age of nine she went along with Train to sail to a new home. The sun was just rising but there was a silence that hung in the air, the calm before the storm. Raiko having just woke up got out of her bed quietly, extremely careful not to wake Train, having closed the door and running to the upper deck of the ship she feel the eeriness. Looking up to the sky the rain was just starting to fall, becoming heavier with each passing second. It seemed that within minutes the large ship started to sway with the waves and the thunder started to boom. Suddenly there was a loud "crack" that boomed through the air, and to Raiko's horror she looked over to see the back of the ship on fire. Everything from that point started to slow, seconds feeling like minutes. The ship was rocked by another huge wave knocking Pan overboard. Looking up through the water everything started to become hazy. That was all Raiko could remember when she awoke on shore of a nearby island.
✘✘✘✘Ever since that day Raiko called herself Pan in memory of Train, for she may never see him again. She lives on the island up to today and she still has no escape, for she is deathly afraid of water. For 7 years she has survived, having created a sanctuary for herself. She lives in the tallest tree on the island, constantly keeping a lookout for any ships. Having lived alone for so long Pan became extremely untrusting, hostile and selfish, for when you're alone life's a game of survival.

Image✘✘✘✘

Seeing Train Again
Water
Storms
Other Plumies/People

Necklace- Right around the time when Pan and Train first met, Train gave Pan her bottled necklace. At the time it was empty and he had said, "Fill it with something you can't be without." This led Pan to wonder what she would put in this tiny bottle, the time soon came when it was obvious as to what goes there, fairy dust. Pan had always and will always believe in magic and on the night before the ship wreak she spotted the sparkling dust just rotting in a corner of the ship. Something just seemed off enough to make her go over and investigate. Deciding this was way beyond weird she just stuck it into the bottle to later show Train. Somehow the dust stayed, even through the wreak. Angry and confused when she awoke her first reaction was to throw something, her necklace. It had surprisingly not shattered, and after further investigation she realized that she could not open the lid. Still not knowing of what the dust was, she finally came to the conclusion later that night when it had glowed as she cried. The glowing increased and decreased
with her emotions.

#231 Train Heartnet: Raiko and Train were the best of friends growing up, even to a point where Raiko looked up to Train as a big brother. Train, having been 5 years older gave her all the more reason to look up to him. Train always called her Pan, for he found it more fitting. Raiko absolutely hated this nickname but along with it because she hated to displease Train. Raiko was almost never apart from Train, she followed him around like a shadow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhou.se Deviantart
Comms Closed!

Hello, I'm Wings, just your average
neighborhood dork. Feel free to pm
me if you need help on anything or
if you'd just like to chat! I'm almost
always here, so feel free to just
send over a message~