79 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Staff Kiamara - Bonk

Postby bonk » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:23 pm

TIGER BLOOD

HGNG SORRY this was super last minute and unoriginal but

HERES MY STAFF KIA
    ive been super busy so i just threw this together tonight
    i spent like 30 to 40 minutes fiddling with crappy ideas before settling on a mediocre and generic tiger design yay hopefully this doesn't look like any other kias lol

What is a Kiamara?
    A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

kinda freeform competition, be sure to fill out the needed criteria but any extras are welcome
    I AM REALLY LAZY AND I DON'T LIKE READING HUGE STORIES, JUST WARNING YOU NOW

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]kia name:[/b]
    [b]kia gender:[/b]
    [b]where does this kia live?:[/b]

you are welcome to describe its home, draw its home, anything you want!!

END DATE: Saturday, December 20
Last edited by bonk on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hey i kinda quit cs hahahaha oops
bonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kiamara - Bonk

Postby Blackbirds » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:25 pm

username: ~Last_Sunrise~
kia name: Alone In Shadows
kia gender: Female
where does this kia live?: Abandoned Castle
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm

username: toffee~
kia name: wip
where does this kia live?: wip
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTheHuman » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:51 pm

username:WolfTheHuman
kia name:Saskia
kia gender:Female
where does this kia live?: she lives in the urban city of london. Anyone who sees her forgets
About her istantly

Hi there, I'm WolfTheHuman,
I'm a strange British teenager girl
Who has a hew puppy! I love drawing
Wolves, and my lovely characters! Send me a PM if
You like the sound of me!

------------------------------------------

WolfTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:10 pm

username: Lilloa
kia name: Julia
where does this kia live?: At a abandoned observatory.
不自然な光彩や
空白が後悔になる
らの記憶を掠わないで / xea cover

eng/日本語/华语 ok
toyhouse
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:30 pm

username: PureCrazy
kia name: Camden Mayson Dane
kia gender: Male
where does this kia live?: He actually is Anarchy's roommate, so he lives with her in her warehouse. He's been her main decorator.

Voice- Centuries by FallOut Boy

Playlist-
Different Side of Me- Allstar Weekend
Centuries- Fall Out Boy

DONT STEAL ANY IDEAS
Last edited by peppermintleo on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:07 am

username:BecNessMonster
kia name: Euphrates
kia gender: Male
where does this kia live?: He lives in a strange place, right in between the two rivers Tigris and Euphrates, where he has a small hut with only the necessitys of a bed, table, and a kitchen

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 am

XXXImage
▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉
U S E R . N A M E
    PurpleKakashi
N A M E
    South
G E N D E R
    Male
H O M E
    Every where and no where all at once

Where does this kia live?
    Home? What, really, is home? A simple definition, or a place? For me, I mean,
    home is at least where I lay my head at night, never much more.

I live just south of the border, in a dilapidated and crumbling apartment that only
    just gets away with the title of "loft". It's not much, but it's all I can manage right
    now, and it's just barely inside the city limits, which is all the better for me.
    Ironically, it's on Border Street, because it's "just south of the border," as the town
    name goes. But really, I chose this home because north of Border St., there are only
    the well-to-do houses of the rich. Most of the time- or if I'm not feeling optimistic,
    all of the time- it's irritating, a stark reminder always that I am different. Some of
    my friends, too, are not quite as privileged- it's just bad because there is always
    the shining reminder that we can never be these people. At night, I can see from
    my "loft" the glimmering lights and merry Kias who live north of Border Street...but
    I try not to be bitter.

What is this Kia's story?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The wind ripped through me, my hair went wild around my face. I had to look insanely awesome or like the biggest creeper, standing on the edge if one of these tall mid city buildings, but I could already hear the sirens from here....

I don't mean to make myself sound like a trouble maker, I was don't get me wrong, but I did it for all the reasons any normal 16 year old boy would. I wanted someone to see me, for me, and to let me be myself. My father was ridiculously strict with me..It was just the two of us as my mother and would have been twin brother had passed away in child birthing process...although I know my father never blamed me for either of their deaths, I still feel that no two people could be further apart than the two of us.

...I swung down from the fire escape, the cool metal of it reminding my hands how cold they still were, I rolled off the ground using my shoulder to regain my feet taking off in a run. The sirens were closer down here on the ground. I knew I was in trouble, I'd done more than the usual vandalizing.. I tagged the main town hall building and more than half the police cars... with my own colors, that everyone knew belonged to me. I had wanted them to know it was me though, other wise I'd have been more clever about this venture. As I climbed a fence blocking out an alley way I could see the south side,nearly there- I was almost home and in the clear! Once I got home, I would have a perfect cover and I'd have bragging rights for years to come!

I never made it home. First I was tased -for running- then I was arrested for all the vandalism and damage I had caused, I had made it too easy, it was not my first time in jail but it would be one of the last times. My charming father insisted something was wrong with me, I couldn't be controlled, heard no voice of reason, he had tried everything -according to him- to get me under control, but all I remember is the screaming and fighting we did. It would take me being arrested four more times before my father would have everyone convinced that I was legitimately insane... and then it was over.

The jolt hit me like a wave crushing a pebble. I can't say if I screamed or not, I felt like I had but I couldn't hear, I had passed the point of feeling alive and my brain couldn't handle anymore of this torture. How badly this treatment felt, how much I was falling apart, I was loosing my mind... At 18 I had already undergone every test they had, just to be sure I wasn't insane. I wasn't. But tests kept coming anyway... This was not a safe place or a place to be helped. This was the furthest thing from home. My body seized in what had to be pain, but I couldn't feel anymore, something had been broken inside me to make me insane and now...They had made me insane.

Later that year, around my 19th birthday, I would be told my father had passed away. I had never been happier. They'd have to let me go now, the thing holding me here was now gone, dead in fact! Wrong. My father was the only one able to release me from this place,being my only living relative, I was trapped in here. Trapped. Inside this terrible place.... Forever.
    And here I sit now, just rambling to you or perhaps some creature I've made up in my head because of course none of this it true. Not a bit of it, not even the story I just told you about. Because, I live in an insane asylum, I'm a chronic liar, drugged to stay calm, and I forget everything every other day...

What are some of this Kia's personality traits?Image

Charming - Rebellious - Confident - Creative - Innovative - Romantic - Escapist - Impulsive - Vengeful

Charming//The power or quality of pleasing or delighting; attractiveness.
      South has always had a way with others, getting them to agree with him, like him or want to be around him as never been a hard thing for him.
    Rebellious//Defying or resisting some established authority, government, or tradition.
      If there is ever an oppressor or authoritative figure South has the tendency to do exactly the opposite of what they want or go out of his way to destroy or vandalize whatever will bother them most... Or get him in the most trouble first.
    Confident//Sure of oneself and one's abilities, correctness, or likelihood of success.
      Lord don't doubt that South is confident, ever, he can be so confident in himself that he becomes obnoxious at times... Especially if he does know he's right, if he's wrong he'll just lie and make it look like he's right.
    Creative//Resulting from originality of thought; imaginative.
      He can be too original for his own good, causing him to let his imagination flow where ever he may be or who he is with or around.
    Innovative//Using or showing new methods, ideas, etc..
      Most of the time South is "innovative" in his methods of escaping or wriggling himself out of whatever trouble he has likely gotten himself deep into.
    Romantic//Evoking or given to thoughts and feelings of love.
      His confidence, rebelliousness, and his all around hatred of authority makes him very attractive to most females -and some males- he actually enjoys being romantic and the smiles and kicks he gets out of it.

Escapist //The tendency to escape from daily reality or routine by indulging in daydreaming, fantasy, or entertainment.
      When he's not causing chaos or epic amounts of trouble for himself, he is daydreaming... finding a better place to be or a place where he doesn't have to scream to stand out.
    Impulsive//Inclined to act on impulse rather than thought.
      Once South feels a challenge he becomes extremely impulsive. It's what makes him go against any point of authority and gets him into fights more often than not, once he feels like he's being made fun of, being challenged, anything of the sort he acts only on impulse.
    Vengeful//Indicating or proceeding from a desire for revenge.
      This is a trait commonly seen in South, however it is not entirely negative, he seeks revenge for others more than himself if he sees anyone being teased, picked on, ect he seeks out revenge for them.

ImageXXXXXImage
    WARNING SOME SONGS MAY HAVE VULGAR LANGUAGE!
    All songs are rated out of ten stars based on relevance to South,
    a meaningful part of the lyrics will be attached to each song.

You Me at Six - Room to Breathe
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝I need a little room to breathe
    You're making this hard for me
    When all I need is to be set free
    I need a little time to think

Sick Puppies - All The Same
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝If you take me for everything
    And do it all over again
    It's always the same
    Wrong or Right
    Black or White
    If I close my eyes

A Day To Remember - End of Me
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝You know me all too well
    And I can't suppress the memories
    You're gone and I can tell
    That I've lost more than you'll ever see
    Don't say that it's not fair
    That you're not the person you wanna be
    'Cause Oh, you'll be the end of me
    You'll be the end of me...

Thousand Foot Kruth - Phenomenon
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝Open your soul, maybe lose
    control inside of this phenomenon,
    just let your self go,
    and let everyone know you move to
    this phenomenon.
    Three Days Grace - Pain Killer
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝Love me 'til it's all over, over
    'Cause I'm the shoulder you cry on
    The dust that you die on

Shane Alexander - Feels Like The End
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝Take me away from here
    And all today's pain
    You know I see it all so clear
    The morning after the rain
    And I worry all the time
    What's coming around the bend
    Maybe I'm just going crazy
    And it feels like the end

Reliant K - Therapy
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝This is my therapy
    Let's call it what it is not what we were
    With a death-grip on this life that's in transition
    This is my therapy
    Cause you won't hear me out
    and that makes God the only one who's left here listening

P!nk - Perfect
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    ❝Made a wrong turn
    Once or twice
    Dug my way out
    Blood and fire
    Bad decisions
    That's alright
    Welcome to my silly life

Art/Credits & Thank yous
    Firstly thank you for the chance to get this Kia and good luck to everyone else who has applies! Thank you for anyone who helped with my form as well they are;
    \\randallbratscot - iPod Pixel
    \\Animation by me

Valsefer

Kage the shadow

Valsefer

me

me

me

me

me

me

________________________________T̜͈̳̟̭̊̉̆̍͝H̠̲̗͕̖̐̍̓͘͠Ë̖͉̠̠͍́̈́̑͊͝ ̹͕̣̣̊̈́͆̚͘ͅR͍͕̰̭̾̽͂͛̊͜Ȩ͔̘̬͙́̓͑͛̕Ả̡̬̫̮̣̔̓͐̽L̘̱̼̤̭̈́̿́̄͝ ̨͖̗̭͛̒́͘̚͜Ë̼̼̰̪̖́͆̋̉͝Ṉ̨̡̧̝̓̐̐̕͠D͍͉̥̮̣̈́̈́͒̄͘I̱̥͙͔͗̓̿̋̋͜N̮͇͖̫̭̓̀̌̑̃G̟̬̙̞̥͛͗̈́͘̚_______________________________________

Nurse's Notes wrote:From the hospital for the Criminally Insane. Assigned Nurse; N/Addddd
Patient;
    South
Gender;
    Male
Sexuality;
    Bisexual
Room #;
Residents;
    Apt. 518 South Broad St., Chicago IL
Disorder(s);
    Anxiety Disorder, Psychotic Disorders, Personality Disorder, Factitious Disorder, Depression, Compulsive Lying Disorder, Memory Loss.
Other;
    Patient is convinced he isn't insane and will escape. Often flirts with staff, when calm, keep away from him and must be medicated every 5 hours or he will act out in whatever way he can.

Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

I haven't been active on CS in years,
probably more.
If you want to get a hold of me message
me on deviantart.
My commissions are open on dA!

<3 <3 <3
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter; » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:52 am

edit
Last edited by typewriter; on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 14 times in total.
typewriter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:02 am

mark
♥ ♥ ♥