"Night gathers... by Dr. Paine

Based on Click to view
Artist Dr. Paine [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Night gathers...

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:38 am

... and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

... what, you were expecting a Bioshock costume? ... so was I xD

But nope, listening to this song got me on a kick and... yeah, Eleanor's decided to go as Jon Snow for Halloween. Her actual getup would include a prop of Longclaw, but... yeah y'all don't want to see how my attempt turned out x3 The hair there is a wig and nothing more, because I needed some more solid connection to the actual character and that's the best I can do because curly hair kills the Paine. I guess this is kind of a vicarious costume too, since I had been torn between trying to do this or Bioshock Infinite's Elizabeth for Halloween. ... at the moment though, it seems my Halloween plans are to sit at home and watch Atop the Fourth Wall xD

-curls up under a blanket no one let me do stuff like this ever again-

Last bumped by Dr. Paine on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:38 am.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me