MYO Keardor Entry 1 by breadstick

Based on Click to view
Artist breadstick [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MYO Keardor Entry 1

Postby breadstick » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 am

Oh my gosh I am in love with this design ;v; It is hot chocolate inspired, and is possibly one of my best designs yet. <3
This Keardor is a female (iforgotthesignwhoops), and my entry form is below c:

Username;
t o o t h le s s ;
But people know me as Toothy or Toot (or in one case TootherPoofer).
Name;
This Keardor's name is Kayama. It means nothing in particular; however I looked at her and pieced this name together; and I believe it suits her well, no? c:
Gender;
Kayama is a female Keardor. She has, once or twice in her life, wanted to be male, but at the moment she is more than happy to be female.
Personality;
Kayama is a difficult Keardor; she is a lying, scheming girl, who manages to worm her way out of everything. She has a gut instinct for a lying; therefore she is not a well-liked voice of the community. She is bold and trying, and she often doesn't think before she says, which has gotten her into trouble many-a-time. She finds herself in difficult situations in friendships, but has somewhat managed to regain their trust.
To her friends, she is not much different. She lies to get herself out of trouble but has a loyalty to them which she has to no other. She feels guilty about lying to them; and finds it hard to plot against them.

--A bit of additional info, she cannot climb trees because of her short tail <3--

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Keardor Entry 1

Postby Jaskiest » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:42 am

super cute toothy ;D
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Keardor Entry 1

Postby breadstick » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Yayyyy Soda ;v; Ty <3

Last bumped by breadstick on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 pm.

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me