Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Belted Chimeric Ponies||Customs Open||Archivist Needed by landofmakebelieve

Based on Click to view
Artist landofmakebelieve [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Belted Chimeric Ponies||Customs Open||Archivist Needed

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:57 am

Hello, and welcome!

Breed Characteristics wrote:Belted Chimeric Ponies are a large pony, and they push the limits, standing almost as tall as a small horse. They are always chimeric, with natural colors. They must always have a white belt around their girth and mask around their face. The shape of this is the artist's choice. They are extremely agile ponies, and are phenomenal show jumpers, with sturdy legs and strong hindquarters.

Rarities wrote:Image
Common ponies are usually a brown base color, with black as their secondary color. They usually have a medium sized belt and mask and are always natural colors.

Uncommons can have weird patterns and slightly larger or smaller belts and masks. They usually have black on them somewhere and are often gray. They are always natural colors.

Rares have weird patterns, very large or small belts and masks and can come in many colors, but are always natural. Rares are often black as their main color and a lighter color as their secondary. Rares have been known to have stripes.

Very rare ponies are always unnatural colors. They can sometimes have such a thin line for a belt and mask, that you can hardly see them. Very rares almost always have neon colored eyes and stripes.

Rules wrote:
    - Do not steal desings
    - Do not remove BCP from CS
    - Realistic orders only
    - Payment is due when your order is accepted
    - Use my forms
    - Be respectful, and considerate

Not My Lines.
Credits
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 am

Staff wrote:Owner;; Snowy Camouflage
Mods;; Hiring
Artists;; Hiring
Fuscontidox
Firedancer77
Cowgirlchrista
Archivist;; Hiring

Forms wrote:
Customs
Code: Select all
[color=#BF00FF]I would like a custom, please!
Username;;
Horse Name;;
Gender;;
Base Color;;
2nd Color;;
Reference;; (If Possible)
Artist;;
Other;;[/color]

Breeding
Please provide permission proof if one or both of the horses you are breeding aren't yours.
[color=#BF00FF]I would like a breeding please!
Username;;
Foal Name;;
Dam's Name;;
[url=Paste Link Here]Dam's Link[/url]
Permission To Use Dam?;;
Sire's Name;;
[url=Paste Link Here]Sire's Link[/url]
Permission To Use Sire?;;
Artist;;
Other;;[/color]

Mod
[color=#BF00FF]I would like to be a mod, please!
Username;;
Experience?;; (Please provide a link)
Why would you like to be a mod here?;;
Other;;[/color]

Artist
[color=#BF00FF]I would like to be an artist, please!
Username;;
Why would you like to be an artist here?;;
3 links to your [u]best[/u] work;;
Other;;[/color]

Archivist
[color=#BF00FF]I would like to be an archivist, please!
Username;;
Why would you like to be an archivist here?;;
Other;;[/color]
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:36 am

For Artists wrote:Horses are always realistic, aside from the chimeric factor.
Horses are always chimeric.
Pre-mades are always free.
After you make 10 horses for others (including customs), you can make your own custom.
Please use the following form on any pre-mades.
Ask my permission before making rares or very rares.
Don't make too many uncommons either.
[code][color=#BF00FF]Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Height(in hands, not over 14 hh);;
Color;;
Other;;[/color][/code]
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:37 am

Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belted Chimeric Ponies||Open||Hiring

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:45 am

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:49 am

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:12 am

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:26 am

marking uvu
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:40 am

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 am

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me