Goodmorning mister Magpie, how's your lovely wife today? by mordacious

Based on Click to view
Artist mordacious [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goodmorning mister Magpie, how's your lovely wife today?

Postby mordacious » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:13 am

magpie lore wrote:In the British Isles a widespread (mainly found in England and Scotland and less common in Wales and Northern Ireland) traditional rhyme records the myth (it is not clear whether it has been seriously believed) that seeing magpies predicts the future, depending on how many are seen.

My MYO! Very excited to be posting her/him, aha. I haven't decided on a gender, but I figured that I could perhaps decide if I won. Design is based off of a Norwegian Forest Cat and Magpie.

Username:

Mordacious

Kiamara's Name:

"Magpie"

Kiamara's Gender:

Undecided.

Personality:

Lone -- Territorial -- Quiet -- Compulsive -- Watchman -- Curious

Superstitious and full of longing, Magpie is a unique character. Rarely speaking, this kiamara can be found chittering at birds or other small forest animals. They are a lone wolf, preferring time spent in solitude rather than around other kiamaras. While Magpie may appear docile, they are a very protective of their space and various belongings. Speaking of belongings, this kiamara collects all sorts of lost things. From shoe lace strings to colorful pieces of broken glass, they use it to decorate their small forest nook. From time to time, they may snatch a shiny item or two away from you.

Once they have warmed up to you, they appear to behave as if a normal house cat. They enjoy following friends around aimlessly, and sitting peculiar places and just to watch over things. They are not one for affection, normally, unless caught in the right mood.

About:

Magpie is a "forest hermit" so to speak. They do not have a "real" job, though, they love to go out and about collecting various herbs and mushrooms. Mushrooms found in fairyrings are their favorite, due to the mythology surrounding those mushrooms. Magpie doesn't care much for the world past their small forest home, claiming that the new smells "damage" their nose. They could be dragged out if heavily persuaded by a friend.

Design Building:

**Unfortunately, the main stripes are on the main layer!! So I can't take them off :// But I do remember how I built the design. I don't have time to go back now and make a stripe-less colorin, but if I win I can go back and build it up to help the artist.**
    No color stripes/spots

No Accessories:

No hair or items.

Edits?:

-Less cheek fur
    -Edited mane {longer in the front, shorter, melding into fur along the back.}
    -Slightly pointed "fairy" ears. Not longer than a normal kiamara, just pointed rather than rounded.
    -A special, custom feather with beads tied to horn
    -A small magpie companion if that counts as an edit aha
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goodmorning mister Magpie, how's your lovely wife today?

Postby .: SongBird :. » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:54 am

he/shes lovely! so pretty.
On a hiatus from CS.. I will still be checking messages and notifications. If i don't reply asap, please wait a few weeks.
.: SongBird :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goodmorning mister Magpie, how's your lovely wife today?

Postby Pasa Fino » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:21 am

REALLY nice coat.
Pasa Fino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me