Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by PFDC

DerbyGirl's MYO Kia Entry

Postby DerbyGirl » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Username: DerbyGirl
Kiamara's Name: Kremoka
Kiamara's Gender: Kremoka is a female
Personality:

Kremoka is a happy go lucky, eager to learn kia. Her turquoise eyes always sparkle delightedly at the chance to learn something new or find out new facts, even if she doesn't necessarily understand it right away. Currently she goes to college, determined to get a degree in graphic designing. Knowing her love of learning though, she hopes to continue to pursue other degrees as the years go by.

Kremoka is not shy, nor is she afraid to make her needs known. She does not have any problems walking up to a complete stranger and asking them for assistance in a project or asking them a question. Kremoka is not necessarily the most popular due to this, but she still has a wide variety of friends of all ages and species. Those who look beyond her bluntness and boldness find a determined and loyal friend.

Kremoka does not currently have a mate, but hopes that in her future perhaps the right kia who looks to make new discoveries with someone will enter her life. She is open to either gender, she is more interested in someone who loves her as she is rather than body differences.

-Books and reading
-Quiet areas
-Auctions
-Spending time with friends

Dislikes
-Large crowds
-Prissy, stuck up kias
-Stupidity and simplicity
-Confusing instructions
-White chocolate
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me