Zodiac Stables | Adopt #18 | Open by Drizzpone

Based on Click to view
Artist Drizzpone [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zodiac Stables | Adopt #18 | Open

Postby Drizzpone » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 am

Image, to Zodiac Stables. This is the breeding farm where gods and celestials pick there rightful steed. You happen to be in invited.

Cancer wrote:Image: Nostalgia, " I Feel"

MenaeKnight wrote:Username: MenaeKnight
Zodiac's Name: Althea
Your Zodiac: Cancer
Personality: Althea is quite a shy one, and quiet too. When in a crowd this girl prefers to remain in the background unnoticed. However, due to her coloring, it's hard for her to remain hidden. But this doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy the company of others, she just feels awkward around strangers. Kind and caring, Althea will always try to protect the ones she cares about. But there are times when she might get a bit moody, so she might not be the best company then.
Color: Althea's favorite color is blue, the color of honesty, trust and loyalty. It gives Althea a feeling of serenity, and maybe nostalgia. That's the reason why her blue stripe is her favourite one.
Last edited by Drizzpone on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A horse is the
dreams about──
──powerful,───
Coding . WME Page
Trades . Art Shop

Drizzpone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zodiac Stables | Adopt #18 | Open

Postby Charboo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 am

This is beautiful!
Username:Charboo
Zodiac's Name: CHIPO (chip-oh) South African for "gift"
Your Zodiac: Pieces
Personality: Chipo is very outgoing. She dreams of things she would like to be and starts trying, but stopping half way through because she found something new and/or just got bored of it. She does strive for getting things done for her friends, serving them because of her loyalty to them and their friendship.
Color: <<<Pansy purple>>>. Chipo loves how the color is vibrant and smoothing at the same time. She also likes how the color as a meaning of royalty and loyalty, that and the fact seeing purple in nature is rare.
#78184A
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Username: tiedye7
Zodiac's Name: Hercules
Your Zodiac: Virgo
Personality:
Like his namesake, Herc strives to be a hero! He is always trying to impress people, and sometimes tries a little too hard. He can be a bit conceited, too, always trying to make himself the centre of attention. Although Herc can be a bit annoying, he really tries his best to fit in, and he only wants to find a friend.
Color:
White! As stated above, Herc can be a bit full of himself, and his white star is the first thing he sees when looking in a mirror! He also loves the fact that white is all the colours, so all his stripes are technically part of white.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainDuck » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:16 am

Username: MenaeKnight
Personality: Althea is quite a shy one, and quiet too. When in a crowd this girl prefers to remain in the background unnoticed. However, due to her coloring, it's hard for her to remain hidden. But this doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy the company of others, she just feels awkward around strangers. Kind and caring, Althea will always try to protect the ones she cares about. But there are times when she might get a bit moody, so she might not be the best company then.
Color: Althea's favorite color is blue, the color of honesty, trust and loyalty. It gives Althea a feeling of serenity, and maybe nostalgia. That's the reason why her blue stripe is her favourite one.
ImageImageImage

ImageImage Image
Tali wrote:After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.

Legion wrote:The Old Machines offered to give us our future. A short cut to our objective. We rejected it. The Geth will build our own future. The process is as important as the result.
Used to be MenaeKnight
CaptainDuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzpone » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:40 pm

MenaeKnight wrote:Username: MenaeKnight

Congrats! This one was very tough to judge, and the tie breaker ended up being matching zodiacs
A horse is the
dreams about──
──powerful,───
Coding . WME Page
Trades . Art Shop

Drizzpone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Congrats! I loved her so much, I still had to try. Take good care of her!
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes